Location: Office based in Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire (LS1 3BB)
Contract type: Full Time Permanent
As a result of both company and personal success in 2021 I am very excited to be recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing scientific recruitment team. From day one you will play an integral role in candidate delivery for all the live vacancies that we have right now across the UK, Europe & North America & new business development!
Langton Howarth Ltd is a market leading executive search firm with over 16 years of experience serving both candidates and clients across the Life Sciences, Clinical Diagnostics & Medical Devices sectors. We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty, and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition.
We are privileged to work in a recession proof market and are extremely proud to say that we have not furloughed any staff members over the last 18+ months and have grown exponentially!
We offer careers and not just jobs – I have personally worked for the company for nearly 7 years and have achieved numerous promotions in this time. This is a truly unique opportunity to not only make lots of money but to also contribute to the betterment of healthcare and scientific research in an environment where you will be fully supported and valued.
The nature of our roles varies depending on your current experience, but key examples of your day-to-day activities may include:
- Proactively approach candidates in the UK & Internationally for all our live vacancies via telephone, email & professional networking sites such as LinkedIn
- Strengthen current client relationships and develop relationships with new ones
- Take candidates “to market” to create new opportunities
- Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs etc and maintaining the CRM
- When permitted you will be able to attend industry specific conferences and networking events with the aim of generating business and improving client relationships
The Requirements of the Recruitment Consultant:
- You will already have 6+ months experience in an agency based Recruitment Consultant role in any industry
- Experienced Resourcers will also be considered who are keen to progress in a consultant role
- You will be experienced and confident in achieving and exceedingly daily, weekly, monthly & yearly KPI targets
- You will be outgoing & fearless with an excellent telephone manner
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and job boards such as Monster, Reed, CV Library or Indeed would be an advantage
- Commutable to Leeds City Centre either by car or public transport AND happy to work in a fully office-based role Monday - Friday
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa £18,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
- Uncapped earnings potential!
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- Fully expensed company days out
- 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays & an extra day off for your birthday
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com and call me (Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager) today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 for a relaxed and completely confidential discussion.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|