Your location: Remote working anywhere in England
Our client is a privately owned and highly successful International company who manufactures and services laboratory automation and precision engineering equipment for the Pharmaceutical sector.
With over 250 employees, they have the highest number of sales and service people in the world totally dedicated to the tablet dissolution testing market.
Brand loyalty is second to none and the company strategy is one of high growth and innovation.
Because of the size of this company, they can offer amazing progression routes that come up once in a lifetime – you will be able to create a career path bespoke to yourself!
The requirements of the UK Account Manager:
- You will have 1+ year’s experience selling equipment service contract renewals in an internal or field-based sales role for companies such as Waters, Agilent, Perkin Elmer, or Thermo Fisher in the areas of HPLC/GC/GC-MS/LC-MS/ Mass Spectrometry capital equipment
- This role requires you to have a “hunter” style sales mentality and as such be able to seek out and convert revenue opportunities for multi-vendor service contracts
- As well as being a hunter you will also be able to think outside of the box to always provide the best possible solution to the customers unique needs
- Good understanding of HPLC & other Chromatography techniques such as UPLC either from previous hands-on laboratory experience or from a BSc, MSc or PhD in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, or closely related chemistry-based degree
- Knowledge of GLP & GMP procedures
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel on a national basis
The responsibilities of the UK Account Manager:
- Responsible for all MV (Multi-Vendor) sales activities & new business for existing and new clients by working closely with local sales and local service team leads and Service Manager
- Regular customer key account review meetings with the Head of Services
- Successful realisation of the GB sales goals
- Close cooperation, coordination, and communication with internal sections (service, administration, product management)
- Supervision of key accounts in the sales region
- Responsible for all events, fair attendances, and seminars in the sales region
- Consolidation of existing business relations as well as establishment of new customers and business partners in the sales region
- Cooperation with innovations in marketing, sales, and product development
- Continuous improvement of internal processes for efficient sales transactions in cooperation with other departments
- Base Salary Negotiable DOE
- Uncapped Earnings Potential!
- BMW 320d M Sport Auto Company Car
- Pension (6% Employer & 3% employee min contribution)
- Laptop & Mobile Phone for business and personal use
- 23 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- £10 a day tax free daily allowance
- £30 per month home office allowance
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|