Trainee Sales Representative – Life Sciences
Territory: Central London (Inside the M25 Corridor)
Home location: You will be based in Central London
Salary Circa: Negotiable (DOE) + Uncapped & Paid Quarterly Bonus + Company Car (Fully Expensed) + Laptop + iPhone + Ipad + Company Credit Card + 5% Pension Contribution + Health Care & Health Cash Plan + Up to 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
The Requirements of the Trainee Sales Representative:
- You will be a Life Sciences Graduate (BSc, MSc or PhD) with a Biological/ Biology Related degree, and good laboratory experience as part of this using techniques such as PCR, Pipettes/ Pipetting, ELISA, Proteins, Antibodies, Western Blotting, Sample Storage, Immunology, Cell Culture, Culture Media, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Western Blotting, as well as this you Must Have 3-5 years Direct Commercial Sales Experience and this experience could be in Any Industry
- Must possess a full and clean UK driver’s license to be considered (as this is a field-based role) and be eligible to work in the UK
The Role of the Trainee Sales Representative:
- As the Account Manager you will be tasked with achieving annual sales targets and objectives across your territory primarily covering the following postcodes – BN, BR, CR, CT, DA, E, EC, HA, IG, ME, N, NW, RH, RM, SE, SS, TN, W and WC, although from time to time you may be required to cover other areas to ensure the company’s business needs are met
- Manage and grow an existing sales base and develop new customer relationships
- Arrange appointments, follow-up on quotes, samples and leads
- Strategically identify and conduct key account analysis, create and develop plans to maintain existing business and gather intelligence for new opportunities
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate my clients Liquid Handling products and lead generation, initiate and communicate proposals relevant to customer needs and use negotiation skills to achieve a successful sale
- Create and maintain records within the internal CRM system to assist with customer contact traceability, initiating proposals and customer specific information
- To present and contribute to internal and external meetings
- Prepare information as needed for customer meetings and discussions with management
Company and Opportunity:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning manufacturer of Liquid Handling Technology, they are now the UK’s leading manufacturer of pipettes/ pipette tips and have experienced continual year of year growth over the last decade
- They have a large focus on new product development and have extended their portfolio to enable them to offer an extensive range of products including Pipettes, Pipette Tips, Gloves, PCR and High through put consumables
- A real team focused organisation that empowers its UK sales and marketing team through regular training, sales meetings and inspirational management. They just keep winning awards and keep on growing!
Apply today by sending your word CV to Ben Atherton of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to email@example.com or call Ben in confidence right now for more information on the contact number: 0113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.