Trainee Account Manager – Life Sciences Capital Equipment
Location: South East, East London, Kent & Sussex
Excellent salary DOE + Great Bonus Potential + Company Car + Laptop + Phone + Pension
- Are you currently working in a lab role and looking to get into a new career that will enable you to pursue your passion for science AND sales?
- Do you want to work for an award winning, high growth manufacturing company that truly rewards success?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a manufacturer of laboratory equipment such as autoclaves, incubators, fridges, freezers, preservers etc. They are a dynamic company with a focus on new product development ensuring that the technology they offer is the best on the market. This a team focused organisation that empowers its UK sales and marketing team through regular training, sales meetings, and inspirational management.
- They immediately seek a highly dedicated, enthusiastic and customer focused Account Manager to be responsible for existing account management and new business development in SE London, East London, Kent & Sussex
- The role will encompass 80% account management and 20% business development selling a diverse product and premium, high quality range of laboratory consumables and pipette calibration services
- Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, you will be tasked with selling the company’s products and services in territory to Universities, Biotech, Pharma and life science research institutes
- You will also have great existing key accounts with fantastic revenue and customer/ client relationships to manage
- No previous sales experience is required – however you must have a true desire for sales, using your Scientific Degree to your advantage with technical knowledge of the Life Sciences products – sales would be desirable
- You must have a minimum of a BSc in a Life Science subject i.e. Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Immunology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Human Sciences or equivalent
- A real determined, self-motivated, enthusiastic, rewards driven, articulate, well presented person and able to convey technical information
- Experience working in a laboratory dealing with Molecular Biology techniques i.e. PCR, electrophoresis, ELISA, pipetting, cell culture, sample storage, southern or western blotting etc
- Ideally you will have interacted with scientific sales representatives (shadowing) or been involved in the buying or selling of laboratory products (procurement)
- Have strong customer service skills
- You must possess a full and clean UK driver’s license to be considered and be eligible to work in the EU
- Full sales & product training will be given
Apply right now by calling Chelsie Markham – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.