Territory Sales Manager
Salary: Negotiable Basic Salary + OTE + Pension + Company Car + 20 Days Holiday Per Year + Bank Holidays + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Territory: South East UK (Cambridge, Oxford and London)
The requirements of the Territory Sales Manager
- Right now, you will be selling products such as 2D Barcoded Tubes, Barcode Readers/ Single Code Barcode Readers, Sample Storage, Tubes, Racks and other laboratory instruments and accessories, other laboratory products you could be selling may include Microscopy, Electrophoresis, PCR, qPCR, Scales, PH Meters, Centrifuges, Measurement Equipment, Cell Imaging, Cell Counting, Molecular Imaging, NGS, Microarray, DNA Documentation, Electron Microscopy or similar areas
- To be considered for this position you will have existing life sciences field sales experience (2+ years) selling scientific research equipment into the Academia, Biotech or Pharmaceutical sectors, beneficially you will have experience working in a laboratory environment with techniques such as PCR, Molecular Biology and working with sample storage
- You must be educated to a minimum of a BSc degree in a Scientific subject such as Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Cancer Biology, or very closely related area
- You must have a Full UK driving licence
- To promote and sell the entire life sciences product range, increasing revenue and profitability for the company through effective sales activities.
- Your efforts will be focused on developing new and growing existing accounts within the Biobanking, Hospital & University Research departments, Biotech & Drug Discovery markets, as well as identifying new markets.
- The objective of this position is to grow and manage the business in the territory, to capitalise on the market or new market opportunities and to meet your sales target.
- Maintain contact and follow up with customer accounts to ensure that their needs are understood and met.
- Monitor targets and forecast sales within the territory and manage any gaps against target and expected performance.
- Accurately update your sales pipeline and the CRM as and when necessary
- Initiate and provide insight into market developments.
- Confident to cold call potential customers, follow up leads, and eMarketing campaigns.
- When required confidently organise remote online meetings to introduce the organisation and generate sales leads.
- Their focus is helping their customers map workflows and identify the tools that will realise practical, financial and time saving benefits. A fast growing start up in the field of 2D Barcoded Tubes, Barcode Readers/ Single Code Barcode Readers, Sample Storage, Tubes and Racks
- Currently developing a loyal customer following in a variety of life science accounts encompassing Biobanks, Hospital and University Research departments, Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies across the UK
- The founders of the organisation have over 20 years’ experience in the barcoded tubes and sample storage. The automated tube, vial handling and labelling systems they provide automate sample management tasks to standardise processes and help alleviate bottlenecks
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 to discuss confidentially in further detail.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.