Territory: Ilford, Enfield, Essex Colchester, Norwich Norfolk & Cambridge
Your location: Cambridge
This is an exciting time to join a new and growing Life Science sales team and work for the UK’s largest independent laboratory supplier. If you have the drive and enthusiasm needed to support our client’s ambitious growth plans. Relish the opportunity to work with innovative and cost-efficient solutions from some of the world’s leading life science companies with a background in Molecular Biology/Cell Biology
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- You will be selling laboratory consumables, chemicals, and equipment. There is an existing customer base which needs to be built upon and extended so Account Management skills and Business Development skills will be essential to success n this role.
- Visit customers to promote and sell the Life Science Product range
- Provide customers with timely responses and quotations
- Generate leads for key suppliers and provide regular feedback on open opportunities
- Attend joint customer visits with key suppliers
- Attend product training sessions hosted by key suppliers
- This is a field sales role where you will immerse yourself into the world of academia, research, biotech, clinical, pharma or industrial laboratory environments. Having a scientific background would be enormously helpful to ensure you can easily build credibility and trust with your customers.
- You will be supported by a team of product and technical sales specialist, so you will need to be a strong team player who can reach out for help and support within your key accounts. You will need to collaborate and work effectively as a team to ensure you maximise all opportunities that present themselves. Using your colleagues’ specialist product and technical skills will allow you to distinguish yourself and your products from the competition.
- Support Field Sales Team in key flagship accounts
- Work with key suppliers and Field Sales Team to create territory plans, selling strategies and regional Marketing Promotions
- Identify new business opportunities within the territory
- Broad experience of selling Life Science consumables and equipment
- Strong technical knowledge of Life Science Research, including disciplines such as Molecular Biology & Cell Biology
- As well as the above you will also have experience selling to C or D level customer contacts
- Willing to travel up within the territory
- Full right to work in the UK and you must have a full driving licence
Salary and Benefits:
- £30,000 -£38,000 basic
- £30,000 bonus potential (depending on performance)
- Company Car or Allowance
- Holiday entitlement 24 Days plus Bank Holidays
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Matt Lawson today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|