Salary: Flexible (DOE) + Excellent Commission Structure + Company Car + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Laptop + iPad
Territory: North UK (M62 Corridor)
Based: Home Office Based in Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds etc.
The Requirements of the Sales Representative:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience working as a Sales Representative, Account Manager, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Specialist etc. working for a Life Science organisation
- Prior to this you should have experience as a Research Scientist, Post Doc, Laboratory Associate etc. within the field of Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or a related area
- In both cases you must also hold a minimum of a BSc in a Life Science discipline such as: Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Virology, Immunology etc.
- Experience in sales of products/services such within the field of Life Science would be most advantageous
- Working with/selling equipment and consumables relating to: Molecular Biology, Cell Culture, Reagents and Antibodies, Microbiology, Flow Cytometry, Immunology, Pipettes, PCR, Genetics, Genomics or any similar/related products
- My client requires their account manager to be highly organised and very self-motivated if they are to succeed as part of their account management team
- Full and clean driver’s licence is required as the Sales Representative
The Responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
- Responsible for the sales of company’s products within an assigned geographic territory and or within an assigned group of accounts
- Achieve sales budget by the growth of existing accounts and the development of new accounts
- Demonstrate ability to identify, advance and close new business opportunities by creating and executing a strategic business plan
- In collaboration with Product Managers, develops short and long-range strategies for product expansion; assesses potential application of the company products to meet customer needs and prepares detailed product specifications for the development, implementation, and customization of customer solutions
- Makes presentations on new and existing products to current and potential customers
- Collaborates with RSM, Product Managers and/or R&D to offer presentations, product demonstrations, and on-site customer visits
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client hold almost 100 years of experience in pursuing excellence in biochemistry tools
- They run an industry-leading biotech R&D centre that yields cutting-edge advances
- Their extensive portfolio of reagents and instrumentation supports a wide variety of applications, from basic research to routine laboratory testing, for laboratories around the world
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.