Territory Account Manager – Oxford / Reading / South West UK
Salary: Negotiable DOE + 40% OTE + Company Car or Allowance (£450 per month) + Private healthcare and medical cash back plan + Auto-enrolment pension scheme + Employee Share Purchase Scheme + 24 days holiday (plus public holidays)
Home Location: Ideally you will be living in the Oxford or Reading area right now (alternatively you have easy access to the M4/M5 motorway)
- Are you a successful Life Sciences Account Manager/ Sales Representative looking for a large Golden Goose Territory which has amazing future potential?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that is achieving 20% YOY growth and that truly rewards its employees for great performance?
- Would you like to sell a product range that is known in the industry for Quality, reliability, precision and a great history behind it?
- You will have 2+ year’s experience working as a Sales Specialist, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager selling a range of PCR, QPCR, Sequencing tubes, Plates, Seals or other related molecular biology products such as ELISA kits, Antibodies, Cell Lines, Western/Southern Blots, Cryostorage/ sample storage, Biobanking, sequencing services, laboratory consumables – you will be a tenacious person, that takes pride in the products you sell, showcasing your passion to the customers
- Educated to degree level – BSc, MSc or PhD within a Scientific subject – Cell or Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Sequencing, Microarray, Genetics or Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Must be based on territory and ideally in the Oxford or Reading area OR with easy access to the M4 and M5 motorways
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Working with a complete product portfolio, to upsell and really get across the complete package and wider business available to the customers
- 3-4 days out on the road per week with 1-2 days home office based selling the total workflow solution, Sample Consumables, Instruments, PCR and qPCR plates/Assay Microplates, Tubes, Scanners, Readers, Cryotubes, Cyroracks, Microcentrifuge Tubes and LIMS Software technology
- To grow and develop all existing and potential customer accounts across the following industries: Universities, Hospitals/ NHS, Pharmaceutical and Clinical Laboratories
- Follow up on e-commerce leads, inbound leads and convert them
- Represent the organisation in meetings with bench staff, Laboratory Managers and procurement, industry seminars and act as a true brand ambassador
- My client is a market leading fiscal organisation in the Automated Solutions field, focussed on Automated sample storage, storage consumables and associated devices
- Currently they operate in two main markets/ applications – Drug Discovery: typically, pharmaceutical companies wanting to store chemical compound samples to research Biobanking: academic/research institutes wanting to store biological samples
- Operating globally, with the UK, Europe, USA and Japan accounting for the majority of their market – you have ultimate autonomy, managing your own diary but at the same time the company will support you and even the CEO will offer you direct advise on certain situations – that is the kind of company they are, everyone looks out for each other
Apply today by sending your word CV to Oliver Gill of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to email@example.com or call Oliver in confidence right now for more information on either: 0113 243 3499 or 07792 488 206.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the Territory Account Manager job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.