Territory Account Manager – Cambridge and Norwich
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 basic + 40% OTE + Quality Company Car or Car Allowance (£450 per month) + Private healthcare and medical cash back plan + Auto-enrolment pension scheme + Employee Share Purchase Scheme + 24 days holiday (plus public holidays) + excellent working environment and a real opportunity for progression
Field Based: Cambridge and Norwich
- Are you currently an experienced Life Sciences Account Manager/ Sales Representative living in Cambridge or Norwich selling Molecular Biology, Genetics, PCR, Biobanking, Microarray technologies?
- Are you wanting to drive a Golden Goose territory forwards and be responsible for driving 23% of the C+I National sales budget and that has real potential for further growth?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that is achieving 20% YOY growth and that truly rewards its employees for great performance?
- Would you like to sell a total scientific laboratory workflow solution product range that is known in the industry for Quality, reliability, precision and a great history behind it?
If you answered yes to all of the above, I have a great role for you!
- You will have 2+ year’s experience working as a Sales Specialist, Sales Representative, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager selling a range of PCR, QPCR, Sequencing tubes, Plates, Seals or other related molecular biology consumables products such as ELISA kits, Antibodies, Cell Lines, Western/Southern Blots, Cryostorage/ sample storage, Biobanking, sequencing services, laboratory consumables – you will be a tenacious person, that takes pride in the products you sell, showcasing your passion to the customers
- Educated to degree level – BSc, MSc or PhD within a Scientific subject – Cell or Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Sequencing, Microarray, Genetics or Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Must be based in the Cambridge or within a close commutable distance
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Working with a complete laboratory workflow, to upsell and really get across the complete package and wider business available to the customers
- 3-4 days out on the road per week with 1-2 days home office based selling the total workflow solution, Sample Consumables, Instruments, PCR and qPCR plates/Assay Microplates, Tubes, Scanners, Readers, Cryotubes, Cyroracks, Microcentrifuge Tubes and LIMS Software technology
- To grow and develop all existing and potential customers, key account management of: Sanger centre, MRC, University of Cambridge, Addenbrookes hospital , there is so much opportunity within that one account alone, this a large but very compact territory that is a real goldmine of a territory for the scientific sales person right person, other accounts include Pharmaceutical and Clinical Laboratories. Follow up on e-commerce leads, inbound leads and convert them
- Represent the organisation in meetings with bench staff, Laboratory Managers and procurement, industry seminars and act as a true brand ambassador
- My client is a market leading fiscal organisation in the manufacture of Life Sciences and Laboratory equipment and consumables, Automated sample storage, storage consumables and associated devices
- Currently they operate in two main markets/ applications – Drug Discovery: typically, pharmaceutical companies wanting to store chemical compound samples to research Biobanking: academic/research institutes wanting to store biological samples
- Operating globally, with the UK, Europe, USA and Japan accounting for the majority of their market – you have ultimate autonomy, managing your own diary but at the same time the company will support you and even the CEO will offer you direct advice on certain situations – that is the kind of company they are, everyone looks out for each other
Apply today by sending your word CV to Oliver of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver in confidence right now for more information on the contact number: 0113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.