Territory: EMEA (remote based)
Your location: This is a home-based role, and you will ideally be living in the London/Kent/Southeast of England areas
Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they are now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases – Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen
Their game changing Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team, and used throughout the world
If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
- You must have a minimum of 3 years as a Field Service Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer – installing, repairing, maintaining & servicing sophisticated laboratory equipment in areas of science such as Proteomics, Cell Culture, Cancer Immunology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Molecular Biology, Liquid Handling, Laboratory Automation/ Robotic, High Throughput Screening or related area
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Life Sciences degree (Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Biochemistry etc)
- You could also hold an Engineering based degree such as Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or similar
- It would be an advantage if you spoke a 2nd European language such as German and/or French
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritisation of work
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence and passport
- Provide Help Desk support to my client’s customers across the EMEA region
- Provide escalation support to Field Service Engineers and Field Application Scientists in the field who require assistance
- Serve as a liaison between R&D and Service and Support to ensure that questions from the field are handled and that information from R&D is properly documented and disseminated
- Develop, test and document new service and repair procedures for use in the field
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of service activities
- Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritisation of work
- Amazing Training & Progression Opportunities
For more information about the role or to apply please send your CV now to email@example.com and call Oliver today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Service Engineering|