Technical Sales Representative
Salary: £28,000 – £48,000 (€32,000 – €55,000) DOE + 25% Commission + Laptop + Mobile + Fully Expensed Travel + Pension + Share Options
Location: Can be home based on Territory or Office based in Ayrshire
Territory: South Germany (Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Nuremburg, Munich)
The Requirements of Technical Sales Representative:
- A BSc Hons Degree within a Life Science or related field such as Biomedical Sciences, Microbiology, Food Science, Nutrition, Biochemistry or Chemistry is highly desirable
- Ideally you will already be working as a Technical Sales Representative, Territory Manager, Account Manager or as an Internal/Inside Sales, Customer Services or Technical Support person selling/supporting laboratory consumables or scientific instrumentation
- Experience selling Life Science or related products to include rapid diagnostic test kits for microbiology, pathogen or allergen testing, tissue culture plastics, pipettes, pipette tips, ELISA’s or molecular biology reagents will be fully considered
- You may be living on territory right now based in Southern Germany
- Live in a commutable distance to their offices in Scotland and be fluent in German
- Must be able to display a proven ability to work with customers, work independently out in the field and as part of a team where required
- Have a full valid UK driving licence and valid passport
The Role of Technical Sales Representative:
- Excellent opportunity to take your sales career to the next level!
- You have the opportunity to manage a high-performing German sales territory
- Product area is heavily focused around Food Safety/Allergen testing. Main customers are to include food and beverage manufacturers, meat processing, dairy, poultry, wheat or bakery and third-party food-analysis facilities
- Diverse range of customers coupled with a diverse range of products split into 3 categories: Microbiology, Allergens and Hygiene
- This business are focussed on the development and progression of their employees, so you will be given great opportunities within this role!
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is a global leader in the field of Quality Control/Analysis for Food and Hygiene testing laboratories
- This specific position is within their Distribution division for their wide range of Microbiology Test Kits which serve the Food and Agricultural markets
- They are experiencing rapid growth as they have focused on the demands of the European market and so have direct sales forces in France, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Ireland and Switzerland
- Awarded the Queens Award for Enterprise for international trade and development, one of the highest awards bestowed on a UK company
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the EU to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.