Solutions & Transition Leader – Laboratory Services
Salary: £90,000 – £100,000 Basic + Up to 20% Bonus + £6,000 Car Allowance + Full Blue-Chip Company Benefits
Based: Anywhere in the UK (Preferably in the South East of England)
The Requirements of the Solutions & Transition Leader:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, operational environment and have proven track record of building strong relationships with suppliers in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and managing service categories such as Facilities Management or Engineering in the laboratory services provider such as Sodexo, Agilent (Crosslab), Trinity Biotech (Thermo), VWR (Avantor) or PerkinElmer OneSource for example
- We will also consider candidates with proven experience in an account leadership role or candidates from a senior client-side role
- Ideally you will hold a minimum of a BSc degree/ Bachelors in a business, life sciences or related subject
- Owns the complete solutioning process and manages the costing of the necessary components for the total solution.
- Investigate and develop a differentiated scope of the Laboratory/ Facilities Management Services offerings. Challenge scope to the industry and maximize market value through packaging and geographic strength.
- Develop the offerings to include Service Level Agreements, KPIs, Guidance Documents and/or Standard SOPs, training, qualification, and certification programs, Quality Program., Technology infrastructure to support delivery, Supply Chain partners/strategy.
- Facilitates, manages, tracks, and reports the status of product and solution effectiveness per market, client and geography.
- Provide innovative solution demonstrations to high level customer contacts, i.e. Deal closer.
- Provide solution scope and innovation on high level Life Sciences opportunities. Develop the area / site teams to ultimately deliver these capabilities.
- Understand industry trends and movements, so that innovative and leading-edge workplace practices and solutions are developed and provided, helping to provide competitive advantage for the business
- Work within a matrix and enlist assistance and support from relevant people as required
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Operating in multiple countries on a global scale my client is an industry leading 360-degree laboratory services provided for major multinationals in the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences sector
- Key examples of these services include: Sourcing & Multi-vender management, Data Advisory, Programme Management and Innovation & Customer Engagement
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.