Senior Territory Sales Manager
Base Salary Flexible DOE + Excellent Commission & Bonus Structure + Company Car + Other Excellent Benefits
Based: France covering Europe
- Must have a minimum of 3 years sales experience in Proteomics, Multiplex, Immunotherapies/ immunotherapy, protein expression, Cell Culture, Cancer Immunology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Lab-On-Chip, Cellular and Regenerative Medicine, CAR-T or Vaccine Development selling to customers in the life sciences academic, biopharma and pharmaceutical industry
- Hold a minimum of a BSc degree in a scientific/ biological subject (e.g. Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry). Immunology background/experience is a strong plus. A willingness to learn the science applicable to the Proteomics portfolio
- Proven experience of opening doors, closing sales in a high energy, hunter focussed sales role would be highly advantageous
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Identify and develop new opportunities with a focus on key influencers and decision makers to ensure swift revenue generation and closing deals across the Proteomics, Immuno Therapy and Cell Culture sectors
- Work directly with the CEO, European Sales Director, head of marketing, sales operations and Field Applications Specialist and define a strategic plan for prospects throughout Europe region, identify key influencers and purchasing PIs for each opportunity
- Responsible for selling instruments and consumables which include Single Cell Proteomics, and Immune Medicine, in research areas such as Cancer Immunology, Infectious Disease and Vaccines, Cellular and Regenerative Medicine, Oncology, Inflammation and Neurology in research, translational institutions and biopharma
- Attend conferences, acquire strategic knowledge and maintain customer relationships with a range of leading Pharmaceutical companies, Academics and Research Laboratories across Europe and research into new market trends, funding, trials and publications to identify new key contacts
- Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks and short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritisation of work
The Company & Opportunity:
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben today on either +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in the country listed above to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.