Senior Sales Representative – Sequencing
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 (DOE) + 35% Uncapped OTE, Excellent Commission Structure Which is Accelerated After Target Is Achieved + Flexi Benefits + Company Car (Mercedes, BMW) + Customisable Pension Scheme + Healthcare (with Option to Add Family) + Mobile Phone and Laptop
Territory/ Home Based Covering: London (main focus), other parts of the territory includes Kent, Brighton and Ramsgate
- You could be currently working within or running a laboratory currently, as a Scientist, Researcher or Laboratory Manager in a Clinical or Life Sciences setting, and you will be an expert in using techniques in areas such as: Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), Molecular Pathology, Oncology, Microarray, Genetic Diseases, High End qPCR, Capillary Electrophoresis Sequencing (CE) or Ion NGS platforms OR You could be selling NGS (Next Generation Sequencing)/ qPCR or CE products right now into customers such as: Healthcare, Clinical, Academia, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical
- Educated to degree level in a Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related subject, which could also include Clinical Research
- Must be living on patch within London, Kent, Brighton, Ramsgate or surrounding areas
- You will be a passionate and confident team player, who is always up for a challenge
- Full driving licence is required as the Senior Sales Representative
- Covering a high revenue territory including London and South East England (Kent, Brighton and Ramsgate), this is a unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic driven individual with a strong technical background to play a key role within the Next Generation Sequencing space at a time of expansion and development within the organisation
- Managing existing accounts and developing new sales opportunities within the territory (Specific focus on assigned products, which is predominantly instrumentation, ION NGS Platforms, CE Sequencers and High end QPCR) as well as associated Consumables
- Provide the company with relevant market information for the development of strategies on products
- Ensure that all necessary resources needed are used efficiently and effectively in order to close sales
- Focus on the strategic development of key accounts by implementing and updating Account and Territory Plans (cross-functions)
- Gather, analyse and deliver information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriate to the market including forecasting and lost order reporting and competitive information
- Provide direct information on client needs to market and design together account specific promotion, seminars and exhibitions to support strategic goals on a tactical basis
- Participate actively in local networks of service, support, customer services, marketing and finance to maximise area performance
- Update and maintain the CRM (Siebel) tool to ensure full transparency of customer information across the organisation
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is a true market leader across the life sciences sector
- Their product range is vast and un-rivalled within the industry not only for its broad range but the true quality of the products which they offer, they are industry leaders in the field of Real time PCR, and they have true exclusivity in the area of Capillary Electrophoresis Sequencing
- With particular focus on customer satisfaction, they retain business at an extremely high rate and have a firm majority of the market share in a variety of markets as a result
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.