Sales Territory Representative – Immunoassay – North UK
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Up to 25% Annual Bonus + Quarterly Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Territory: North UK
Ideal Home Location: Ideally you will be based on the M62 corridor
The Requirements of the Sales Territory Representative:
- As the Sales Territory Representative you must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of sales (3-5 years minimum) selling instrumentation/analysers to the clinical diagnostics markets which could be in the areas of immunoassay, autoimmune, infectious diseases, endocrinology or related field
- Solid knowledge of an NHS organisation, purchasing procedures and subcontractor roles in Managed Service Contracts
- You must be comfortable working from a home-based office and you will be currently living in: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Huddersfield, Sheffield or anywhere else on the territory to be successful
- NHS Pathology Laboratory, CRO & Pharma experience valuable
- A Life Sciences degree (BSc) or equivalent in either: Biomedical Science, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Human Sciences, Biochemistry or similar field would be very desirable
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
- Confident with liaising across all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting 1-2-1, to small & large groups
- Must hold a full & clean UK Driving Licence to be considered
- Competence and familiarity with CRM as a primary reporting tool
The Role of the Sales Territory Representative:
- Within the Sales Territory Representative role your key focus will be to support key customers across NHS, Universities, CRO, Pharma and Veterinary accounts selling my clients market leading manual and PFR (IVD and RUO) products
- You will specifically be responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales & revenue targets for instrument placements, reagent orders and service revenue
- On a day to day basis you will liaise directly with KOL & decision makers in immunology & also Clinical Biochemistry
- Maintain a strong working association with the UK Sales team, Sales Support, Technical Support & Marketing depts.
- Play an important role and/or lead a multi-disciplinary sales process for account tenders.
- Arrange and execute contract review meetings to include presenting complex financial data
- Being field-based you will be given a lot of independence, and will be expected to self-manage and plan your day/ manage your own diary
- Always representing the company, its vision, mission, and ethos in an ethical, legal and professional manner
- Regular and accurate use of CRM and other reporting tools, including primary data input of all customer and prospect contacts
- Good reporting to line management (and marketing, etc.) on evolving market conditions and competitive activity
- Attending sales meetings, training courses, exhibitions and other activities as and when required
- My client is a market leading in-vitro diagnostic provider working across the clinical diagnostics market
- They have firmly established themselves as a go to company for immunoassays and automated immunoanalyser platforms which has significantly improved outcomes for patients globally
- They are able to provide a complete solution to all their customers with offices across Europe & also the USA and also working with reputable distributors to complete this overall offering
For more information about the Sales Territory Representative role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Key Account Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.