Territory: UK, Benelux and the Nordics
Your location: UK (Home Based)
Our client is a world leading Sample Management Software provider to the Life Sciences, Academic and Pharmaceutical industry offering a wide range of specialist cloud software, compound management in high-throughput screening applications, to human biological sample inventory management they have developed a range of solutions to cover all sample storage needs.
This is a brand-new role created as part of my clients ongoing expansion which will offer unique progression opportunities in areas such as sales leadership, directorship, and business unit management.
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- The Sample management Sales Specialist will be responsible for development and growth of the company’s UK, Nordic and Benelux customer base. The role will lead all sales related facets of strategic alignment, relationship management, sales process and engagement to support the growth of the sample management business.
- The objective of this role is to develop an integrated relationship model and sales approach that can allow our client to partner with targeted customers in a solution-based delivery model.
- Oversees alignment with key account business drivers and assures continuity between Sales and delivery (solutions) teammates.
- Explore and discover Sample Management growth opportunities and assist in the development of the associated business case for growth, both organic and inorganic.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the customer from a strategy, financial performance, compelling event (news/developments of relevance to Informatics), and relationship standpoint.
- Coordinates engagement and planning with colleagues on an overall customer engagement approach that leverages all assets of the Sample Management offerings to align and contribute to a comprehensive solution approach.
- Contributes to solution design and approach once customer need is defined (current, desired, and future state).
- Work closely with development and solutions teams to balance schedule, risk and escalation and ensure trade-offs properly managed to deliver business growth.
- Partners with key stakeholders to build the brand of the company as a premier provider for the Global Strategic account clients.
- Advises senior management on developments within the marketplace, competitive intelligence, emerging trends impacting clients and innovation/strategy development as we bring new solutions to market.
- In order to be considered for this role you must have 5 + years of sales experience in one of the following field or similar: Biological Sample Management/ Storage, Logistics, Cryogenic Storage or similar in the Life Sciences industry (Academia, Biotechnology / Reserach or Pharmaceutical)
- Full right to work in the UK, and you must have a full driving licence
- Proven sales track record with large account management program opportunities, and building and maintaining trusted relationships with clients
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary is negotiable depending on experience
- £50,000 Bonus potential (on top of the basic salary)
- Company Car Allowance
- Share Options, with 15% discount
- Holiday Entitlement
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com and call Ben Atherton (International Recruitment Manager) today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|