Sales Specialist – Laboratory Informatics
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + 20% Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Car Scheme + Other Great Benefits
Location: Home based in the UK OR Germany, with travel Nationally, as well as across the UK, Germany, France and further across Europe as and when required – must have good transport links to an International Airport
The Requirements of the Lab Informatics Sales Specialist:
- You could be selling Laboratory Informatics, Transformative Data, LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System), Life Sciences I.T/ Informatics, Laboratory Data Management, Laboratory Software or similar products/ services as long as its closely related to Lab informatics
- Ideally you will hold a Scientific, or I.T / Laboratory Informatics related qualification or degree, however this is desirable
- Hold a full driving licence and must be living in a commutable distance to an international airport (as above)
- Must be willing to travel between 50-70% once travel restrictions allow so
The Role of Lab Informatics Sales Specialist:
- The field laboratory informatics Sales Specialist will develop key relationships with customers across the laboratory research and pharmaceutical industry, selling a disruptive technology, that will soon become the industry standard for laboratories
- Identify high potential leads and position the value proposition of the Lab Informatics Solutions to key informatics decision makers which can range from laboratory managers, finance, I.T, to CIO level – this is a technical and economics sell
- You will drive the sales of these technologies through a consultative, but highly hunter driven / challenger sales approach, leveraging the application scientist’s technical and industry expertise to provide the exact solution that meets the customer needs – after converting the opportunity, you will support the delivery and launch at the customer site
- Contribute to the sales cycle by coordinating requirements, developing contracts, integrating contract requirements and business operations
- This role should be able to evaluate a customer’s laboratory equipment landscape to identify solutions that address customer lab informatics challenges
- My client is a highly entrepreneurial market leading laboratory informatics company, who are now part of a global leading Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical business, the company retains the smaller / family feel however they have the commercial backing of the larger group – so you get the best of both worlds!
- The Board of Directors are committed to technology excellence as they understand that Information Technology is a key driver for Consumer Health, Chemical Pharmaceutical Development and Medical Affairs – the company encourage innovation, creativity and demand digitalisation from their business
- You can effectively make your own path within this business and the sky is truly the limit in terms of opportunities for progression
Apply right now by calling Ben on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 or email your up-to-date CV to Ben Atherton: firstname.lastname@example.org. Langton Howarth is the market leading Life Sciences recruitment partner, placing people into excellent opportunities across the UK and Europe daily.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a full right to work in the UK/ Europe
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00(o/e) of vouchers from a retailer of your choice.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|