Sales Specialist – Genomics
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 +30% – 40% OTE (Uncapped) + Car Allowance + 22 Days + Bank Holidays + Share Scheme + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Territory: Southern UK (Cambridge, Oxford and London)
The Requirements of the Sales Specialist:
- As the Sales Specialist, you will have strong knowledge and understanding of Genomics
- You must have a real sales hunter personality – focused heavily on business development and with the ability to manage the full sales process
- You could have experience as a Sales Specialist, Product Specialist, Account Manager, Business Development Executive etc.
• The Sales Specialist will have experience selling Capital Equipment or specifically Genomics Equipment / Genomics Consumables
• Experience selling products such as Liquid Handlers, Plate Readers or PCR would be beneficial
• Technically interested and savvy – you should be able to quickly learn technical products and give compelling presentations to prospects
• You must hold a full and clean drivers licence
The Role of the Sales Specialist:
- In this position you are responsible for sales of liquid handling and genomics equipment
- The Sales Specialist will be responsible for the entire sales process from cradle to grave – Performing Demos, negotiating and closing deals
- Travelling on a daily basis throughout the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and academia accounts within Cambridge, Oxford and London
- Deliver presentations to customers be that end users such as Research Scientists, Senior Scientists, Post-Docs etc. or senior decision-makers such as Team Leaders, Lab Managers, Procurement Managers etc.
- Solve customer problems, ensure maximum knowledge and functionality of the instruments is shared with customers
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions, representing the company as and when required
- My client provides protein crystallization automation solutions
- They also develop other laboratory automation solutions including the next generation of liquid handlers using microfluidic technology
- Supplying software and robotic automation solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to Ben@langtonhowarth.com or call Ben today on 0 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you