Salary Circa: Negotiable DOE + Pension + 25 days holiday + Stats + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Company Car + Fantastic Bonus Scheme
Ideal Home Location: Anywhere in France (Home Based Position)
Territory: Europe (with a focus on France, however you will also have responsibility for Italy, Spain, Portugal and Austria)
The requirements of the Sales Specialist:
- BSc in a Life Science subject such as Biology, Immunology, Oncology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Microbiology
- Ideally you will have a minimum 3-5 years + scientific sales experience selling products such as PCR, Cell Culture, Cell / Molecular Biology, Consumables, Reagents or Laboratory Equipment with knowledge and practical experience with applications such as Cell Culture, Cancer Research, Cell Therapy, Bioprocess or a related area
- Hold a full driving licence valid in France/ Europe
The role of the Sales Specialist:
- Developing and executing account plans that provide the customers with a fully integrated set of product, process, service, and technical solutions
- Building strong relationships with clients to fully understand both their short- and long-term goals and recommending products and workflow solutions accordingly
- Promoting the whole range of Cell Culture products for a brand leading life science company
- Take responsibility for life sciences/ laboratory private research accounts in France (main focus), Italy, Spain, Portugal and Austria
- Provide a consultative approach towards sales
- Stay informed of customer requirements, key buying factors, industry trends and competitor intelligence, and use this knowledge to identify and pursue profitable selling opportunities for current or next generation products
- Collaborates with Pricing, Product Line Management and other functions to negotiate favorable agreements with customers
- Proactively use the company CRM to communicate with internal stakeholders and other functions for the management, planning and success of the sales territory
- Customize presentation and marketing material to fit the customer’s technical needs
- Assess the overall cost of sales to ensure that resources are optimally allocated to align with the opportunities that are available
- Coordinate cross-functional account services with Applications Engineering, Customer Service, Systems Engineering, Technical Management) to lead the account and serve the customer with one, unified voice and to provide seamless support
- My client is a global leader in the field of Life Science Cell Culture consumables who partner with the likes of Thermo Fisher, Greiner, Sarstedt and other leading distributors to deliver their innovative products to end users in the laboratory
- They sell a huge variety of life science laboratory products and solutions to private businesses and academia including genomics and PCR kits, general labware, microbiology and molecular biology equipment, microplates, media and tissue culture plastics
- Their brand is a “household name” within the scientific community; this is due to their excellent quality products and their skill for innovation
- For the past 5 consecutive years, the company has enjoyed 14% growth per year in both the UK and abroad due to their fantastic cell culture products and great people!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in Europe.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|