Sales Specialist – Clinical Diagnostics – Nordics
Salary: Flexible depending on experience + Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Excellent Career Progression
Home Based: Sweden
- As the Sales Specialist you must have 2+ Years of experience within a: Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Territory Manager or similar role working in the Diagnostics, Hospital or Laboratory Automation industry, ideally you will be selling Clinical Chemistry, Haematology, Immunology, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunochemistry or Automation machines
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, a Cellular Biology, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology (Biological Sciences or Clinical Chemistry subject) background would be beneficial in order to be technically strong within the Sales Specialist role
- With the role being based in Sweden you will ideally be living in any of the following cities or surrounding areas: Lund, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Uppsala, this is to ensure you can reach the companies key accounts easily as the Sales Specialist
- You will have dealt with Diagnostics, Hospitals and Private Laboratories or Academia accounts on the Swedish territory, as the Sales Specialist you must have existing customer relationships in the Nordics and have excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated personality, and a person who enjoys working on their own as well as part of a team is going to be the right culture fit for the team
- You must also hold a Full and clean driving licence
- To support key customers within the designated geographical area: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Estonia, promoting the company’s range of Core Blood Science laboratory diagnostic products in the manner laid down in the Field Sales Plan
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales numbers through meeting or exceeding overall revenue derived from instrument placements, reagent orders and service revenue. The role acts as the primary customer facing company representative both internally and externally
- External customers: Predominantly hospital laboratory staff and management, so Laboratory Manager and Purchasing Managers
- Internal customers: liaison with Regional Sales and Service Manager; Business development manager; Marketing; Customer Service; Field Service, Help Desk, Finance and Contracts Group
- Other responsibilities will include: driving the agreed sales strategy within the territory, be the primary contact for customers within the area and meet with customers within a defined call plan, aiding in tender offers, monitoring and report on competitor and market place trends to allow rapid reaction to market movements, ensure the ‘Voice of the Customer’ is promoted to meet customer satisfaction metrics
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate. Their award-winning range of Laboratory Automation and Liquid Handling machines which are highly regarded as the best within the industry. With over 12,000 employees globally they are true innovators and continue to expand their already highly successful organisation
- Founded in the USA in the 1930’s they operate in both the Life Sciences and Diagnostics market across 7 continents worldwide with more than 275,000 systems operating in these continents. Their diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world and produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients
- Scientists use their life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. Hospital laboratories are their core clinical diagnostic customers
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
You must have the right to work in Sweden to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.