Sales Specialist – Clinical Diagnostics
Salary Circa: £35,000 – £48,000 + £8,000 OTE + Car Allowance + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Pension
Territory: South UK
Home Based: Ideally South London, Cambridge, Oxford or surrounding areas
The Requirements of Sales Specialist:
- Track record of 2-3 years successful experience as a Territory Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Product Specialist, Sales Specialist or Business Development Executive selling clinical products into the Clinical Market
- Market knowledge of the laboratories in any of the following disciplines: clinical chemistry, blood sciences, Biochemistry, immunology, microbiology and/or haematology
- The ideal candidate should hold a degree in a Life Science discipline such as Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Immunology etc.
- The Sales Specialist must be prepared to work hard as a self-starter, ability to work independently, enthusiastic, self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Full UK driving licence
- Living on the Territory (South London/Surrounding Areas)
The Role of Sales Specialist:
- Achieve the forecast sales for the territory by working closely with customers to sell the existing and new products including: Haematology, Haemostasis and Clinical Chemistry Products
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the appropriate company’s products so that the customer can be technically supported and told of the benefits of the products
- Updating/ Maintaining records daily of customer visits and other activity by using the computerised system provided
- Action daily requests by and for customers visited that day
- Submit an analysis of activity by call by outlet group and detail by product group
- My client offers an extensive array of instruments and systems throughout automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductors and metrology, as well as a broad range of scientific R&D and QC measurement products
- They are market leaders across many of these fields and this role focuses specifically on the diagnostic market, working with NHS and private laboratories across within the UK
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OliverGill@langtonhowarth.com or call Oliver today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.