Territory: Benelux, DACH & France
My client is a trusted and market leading supplier of equipment and consumables for Chromatography, Mass Spectroscopy and Gas Chromatography.
As a member of their sales team, you will be selling my clients portfolio of Sample Preparation consumables, Vials & Caps, Filtration, Instrument Spares & GC & LC Columns.
They are an extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone is valued and has the chance to make an impact.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- You will be tasked with managing your own diary to arrange appointments (virtually currently and F2F when allowed) with both current customers to maintain business and new customers to seek out new opportunities for sales
- Typically, you will spend 4 days a week visiting customers and 1 day per week you will work from a home office to organise the following week’s travel and catch up on any administrative duties
- The customer base varies throughout Food & Beverage, Environmental, Academic, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Biotech – In most cases all laboratories have a need for Chromatography Equipment and Consumables
- Within these customer accounts you will be selling to all levels of people from end-users who may be Lab Technicians, PhD Students, Researchers, Bench Scientists all the way up to Lab Managers, Senior Researchers, Technical Managers etc. You would also speak directly with Purchasing Managers, Buyers, and other members of the procurement team
- Duties range from providing quotations, ensuring customer fulfilment, performing demos, attending exhibitions, and delivering presentations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of either internal or field-based sales experience in an Account Manager, Inside Sales, Territory Sales Manager, Business Development Manager role, selling either analytical chemistry equipment, consumables, or service contracts in analytical product areas such as HPLC, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, FTIR, UV, Raman, Mass Spectrometry, Spectroscopy, or similar equipment/consumables
- You will have knowledge and ideally practical laboratory experience in one or more of the following areas: GC (Gas Chromatography), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) or MS/Mass Spec (Mass Spectrometry)
- Relevant degree in a scientific subject (BSc or HND/HNC) such as Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or equivalent
- To be successful in this role you must have a true drive, determination, and a passion to succeed
- Full UK driving licence & valid Passport
- Base Salary Circa: €40,000 – €45,000 (DOE)
- 25% OTE (Uncapped)
- Company Car
- Laptop & Mobile
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|