Territory: UK, Ireland, Nordics & Iceland
Your location: Remote based in the UK & located near an international airport
Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which as may already know is the future of the fight against cancer & infectious diseases. Their game changing Single-Cell Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team, and used throughout the world.
Due to their exponential growth & success in 2021 they are once again growing their European sales team!
The requirements of the Sales Specialist:
- The ideal candidate will alraleseady have 1+ years of experience either in an Inside or Field based sales role in the life sciences sector
- Ideally you will have experience of selling either instrumentation or consumables/reagent-based products in areas such as: Proteomics, Genomics, NGS, Microfluidics, Immunotherapy, Molecular Biology, Cell Imaging, Protein Expression, Cell Culture, Cancer Immunology, Cell & Gene Therapy, or similar products
- You could also have experience in a Field Applications or Technical Support role in the life sciences sector with the drive to succeed in a technical sales role
- Hold a minimum of a BSc degree in a scientific/ biological subject (e.g., Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry)
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Full and valid driving licence and passport for international travel as and when required
The role of the Sales Specialist:
- Your primary focus will be to utilise your biological background to consultatively sell my clients game chancing single-cell proteomics equipment, consumables & bespoke software to clients in Academia
- Partner with customers, focus on opportunities, key influencers, and decision makers to ensure swift revenue generation and deals closing
- Attend conferences, acquire strategic knowledge, and maintain customer relationships across your territory and research into new market trends, funding, trials, and publications to identify new key contacts
- Manage time and resources effectively, execute sales process, prioritise work, maintain detailed CRM entries, attend weekly review TC and regular training/product updates
- Research (funding, trials, publications etc.) to identify new key contacts
- Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritisation of work
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa £40,000 – £55,000 DOE
- Lucrative OTE
- Private Medical Cover
- Car Allowance
- 28 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Laptop + Mobile Phone
- Amazing Training & Progression Opportunities
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver today on either +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|