Territory: Massachusetts, USA
Your location: Ideally home based in either Cambridge or Boston areas
Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they’re now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases – Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen.
Their game changing single cell proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team, and used throughout the world. If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
The requirements of the Sales Specialist:
- You will already have a minimum of 2+ years sales experience ideally selling capital equipment or consumables in areas such as Single Cell Proteomics, Genomics, Cell Imaging, Immuno-Oncology, Cell Culture, Cancer Immunology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Molecular Biology, or similar scientific field
- You will have established relationships on territory with customers in the Life Sciences Academic, Biopharma and Pharmaceutical industry
- You will also have a Hunter style sales approach and be able to open doors & close sales
- Hold a minimum of a BSc degree in a scientific/ biological subject (e.g., Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry). Immunology background/experience is a strong plus. A willingness to learn the science applicable to the Proteomics portfolio
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- You will speak fluent or professional level English and hold a full and ideally clean drivers licence and valid passport
The role of the Sales Specialist:
- Responsible for selling my client’s award-winning instruments in the field of Single Cell Proteomics, and Immune Medicine, supporting research areas such as Cancer Immunology, Infectious Disease and Vaccines, Cellular and Regenerative Medicine, Oncology, Inflammation and Neurology
- Identify and develop new opportunities with a focus on key influencers and decision makers in Research, Translational Institutes and Biopharma accounts
- Attend conferences, acquire strategic knowledge, and maintain customer relationships with a range of leading pharmaceutical companies, Academics and Research Laboratories across Europe and research into new market trends, funding, trials, and publications to identify new key contacts
- Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritisation of work
- Base Salary Circa $60,000 – $130,000 (DOE)
- Lucrative Commission Scheme
- Car Allowance
- 401K Pension Plan
- Holidays + Public Holidays
- Full IT to include PC, Laptop, Mobile
- Excellent progression opportunities
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the USA to be considered.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|