Sales Representative – Life Sciences Consumables
Territory: Bavaria North
Salary: €35,000 – €45,000 DOE + Commission + Company Car (Fully Expensed) + Laptop + iPhone + Ipad + Company Credit Card + Pension Contribution + Health Care + Up to 30 Days Holiday
Are you a highly motivated Life Sciences graduate looking to combine your degree and commercial experience in a fast paced and rewarding scientific sales role?
Are you currently working in a Laboratory as a Research Technician or Scientist wanting to use your hands-on scientific experience to increase your earnings potential and future career prospects?
Do you want to work for a market leading & award-winning Liquid Handling manufacturer who have offices in the UK, France, Germany & Italy?
The Requirements of the Account Manager:
- To be considered for the Account Manager role you will be a Life Sciences graduate with existing sales/account management experience in a field based or internal sales (B2B OR B2C) role
- You must be living in the Bavaria region currently
- You could also be working in a Laboratory as a Research Scientist currently using Pipettes & Tissue Culture Plastics wanting to transition into a commercial sales role
- You must have a minimum of a BSc in a Life Science subject i.e. Molecular Biology, Micro Biology, Biological Sciences, Immunology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Cell Biology or equivalent
- Experience working in a laboratory dealing with Molecular Biology techniques i.e. PCR, Electrophoresis, ELISA, Pipetting, Cell Culture, Sample Storage, Southern or Western Blotting would be beneficial but not essential
- You must be fluent in German and have good English skills both written and spoken
- You must possess a full and clean Class B driving licence to be considered and be eligible to work in Germany
- You must be flexible to do any overnight stays that are required as part of the role
The Role of the Account Manager:
- Holistic customer management and revenue responsibility for the sales area of Bavaria North, within the framework of the parental leave representation as a whole Bavaria
- Active cooperation in achieving the goal while respecting the regional cost budget
- Self-responsible support and further development of existing customers
- Continuous expansion of the sales area by setting up new customers
- Active cooperation in the implementation of actions to support revenue targets
- Customer master data maintenance, reporting, visit planning and supply via CRM
- All office activities related to the task are fulfilled from the private “Home Office.” 4 out of 5 working days are customer visits to the field, 1 working day is office day
Company and Opportunity:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning manufacturer of Liquid Handling Technology, they’re now one of Europe’s leading manufacturer of pipettes/ pipette tips and have experienced continual year of year growth over the last decade
- They have a large focus on new product development and have extended their portfolio to enable them to offer an extensive range of products including Pipettes, Pipette Tips, Gloves, PCR and High through put consumables
- A real team focused organisation that empowers its sales and marketing team through regular training, sales meetings and inspirational management. They just keep winning awards and keep on growing!
Apply today by sending your word CV to Oliver Gill of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver in confidence right now for more information on the contact number: + 44 (0) 113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the EU
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive €115 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.