Sales Manager – Laboratory Products
Salary Circa: £40,000 – £55,000 + Annual Bonus of Approx £6,500 + Company Car + Laptop / Mobile etc.
Location/territory: Home based in the Midlands UK (i.e. Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Birmingham etc.) covering the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia
The requirements of the Sales Manager
- You will have sales experience working as a Sales Specialist, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Distributor Sales Manager, Channel Manager, Business Development Manager or similar role selling products such as Oil Pumps, Laboratory Pumps, Rotary Evaporators, HPLC’s, Water Filtration Systems/ Filtration Devices or any similar products in the laboratory market
- Exceptional relationship management and communication/influencing skills, and ideally you would have experience managing distributors (this would be beneficial but not essential)
The role of Sales Manager
- Responsible for the sale of laboratory products including Laboratory Pumps, Rotary Evaporators and other pump systems in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia (approx 75% through dealers / distributors and the rest to end users / doing demos directly)
- Developing the dealer network and Laboratory Market, set up / Attending / Visiting of trade Exhibitions / Table-top Exhibitions / European Sales Conferences (virtually and once travel restrictions allow so face to face)
- Development of the dealer network by joint visits / demos together with dealer sales representatives, growing existing key accounts/dealers
- Technical and applications support, preparation of quotations and follow ups, effective maintenance of customer data on the CRM system, monitoring of new PO’s and delivery times in corporation with the back office
- Monitoring and review agreed sales plan and targets, On Site Demonstrations to end users
- Effective launch of new products into the marketplace, developing your knowledge your existing knowledge in the laboratory / life sciences industry
- My client is a market leading, independent and family-owned business specialising in products such as Laboratory Pumps, Rotary Evaporators and laboratory systems globally
- They have established themselves globally as a solution provider specialising in the development, design, production and distribution of pumps and systems for handling gases and liquids.
- They have enjoyed exponential growth whilst also maintaining a family-feel to the business, and maintaining the German quality – which is part of their history
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Laboratory, Scientific Supplies|