Sales Director – EMEA – Biopharma, Cell and Gene Therapy
Salary: Basic is flexible depending on experience + Commission Scheme + Stock/ Share Options + Pension + Healthcare + Excellent Other Benefits and Career Development within the role
Based: Home based – anywhere in the DACH region (UK wouldn’t be ruled out)
- In order to be successful, you will have had previous experience as a Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Regional Sales/ Account Manager, Product Manager, Technical Sales/ Support or in a closely related role within the Gene and Cell Therapy or Cold chain storage market, and have a good market knowledge of CAR-T, Immuno-Oncology, Immunotherapy, Stem Cells – this could be services, Consumables, Reagents or related equipment
- You will ideally hold a minimum of BSc in a Life Science subject such as: Biotechnology, Immunology, Bioengineering, Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Neuroscience, Biology or any other similar subject (equivalent industry experience without a degree would also be considered)
- The position will hold responsibility for the cold chain logistics Biopharma, Cell and Gene Therapy area, throughout the EMEA, working in specific target areas such as CAR-T, Immuno-Oncology, Immunotherapy and Stem Cells
- Generate new business leads through networking at industry leading conferences and events related to the Cell and Gene Therapy sector, negotiate contracts and bids as well as building long term relationships across the EMEA
- As well as the above you will also be building relationships within the Cryogenic Freezing Logistics/ Courier customers and in the Pharmaceutical, CMO’s, Academia/ Universities working collaboratively with CEO’s, PI’s and Heads of Departments across these industries
- Participate with other Directors, and the Executive Management team to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Assist the VP EMEA in understanding market potential by identifying client requirements, defining market competitors share, advantages and weaknesses, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted company share
- Call on prospective accounts, provide technical product information, and support proposal generation, prepare client-specific presentations and other data in order to respond to client’s needs – travel is estimated to be between 60-70% realistically
The Company and Opportunity:
- Industry leaders within the cold chain logistics solutions for temperature sensitive materials, this role would have a focus on the Biopharma sector, but they also cover Animal Health and IVF globally
- Founded in the 90’s, they are now a team over 100 employees and are looking to go from a $30M turnover business to a $350M company within the next 5 years, when you hear the details of the growth plan this is very achievable also, so imagine the opportunities that will bring to you as the Sales Director EMEA
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the Germany, Switzerland, Austria or the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.