Internal Sales Development Executive – Biotechnology – Frankfurt
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + Commission (10% of salary) + VWL Benefits + Pension + 30 Holidays (+ Public Holidays)
Office Based: Frankfurt, Germany
Do you want to work with technology that enables scientists around the world to improve lives by advancing discovery?
Would you like to be part of an ISO certified and award-winning company that manufacture high quality instrument systems used in the fields of biological and environmental sciences as well as molecular biology?
Want to work for a company that have had over 40 years of excellence in providing Biological instruments, analysis software, and reagents used in over 100 different countries?
The Requirements of the Internal Sales Development Executive:
- Must hold a minimum of a BSc in a Life Science or related discipline such as: Western Blotting, Proteomics, Applied Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biosciences, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Science, Microbiology etc.
- Have previous experience working in any sector as an administrator and/or customer-service or sales orientated position, you could be working as a Customer Service/ Customer Support Advisor, Sales Executive, Internal Sales, Sales Support or in-bound/ out-bound calling, overall you will possess an excellent telephone manner and have experience working with customers
The Role of Internal Sales Development Executive:
- Manage incoming customer enquiries, working with Laboratory based staff all the way up to Managers of departments, procurement and Directors providing quotations and closing sales of biotechnology and consumables
- Support both Field Sales Consultants and your customers technically with regards to Life Science Equipment within your portfolio which includes: Western Blotting, Imagers/ Imaging, Scanners, Blocking Buffers, Antibodies, Protein Ladders and Markers, Chemiluminescent reagents and Probe Development
- Organise your field-based colleague’s diaries by booking in appointments when necessary with Group Leaders and Managers from leading research facilities
- Proactively generate leads and create your own new business as well as capitalising on current customers, you will be required to work autonomously and manage your own desk, admin and sales pipeline
- An innovative manufacturer of high-quality instruments and consumables used in the fields of drug discovery, biological, environmental sciences, climatology, molecular biology, and translational research
- Their unique product offering sets them apart from competitors – They are the market leader for the bioassay imaging Instruments and Machines, Western Blotting, Imagers/ Imaging and Antibody products that they offer
- They remain a privately-owned business, their size and structure means that all staff are valued, and everyone’s voice can be heard – giving you the opportunity to make a real impact in the day to day work you undertake
- The sales team adopts a technical, consultative approach to the sales process meaning customers really trust their brand and they are highly regarded throughout the entire Biotechnology industry for truly putting themselves into the customers shoes when the clients are looking to make their purchase – they can truly rely on the team due to their excellent track record
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the EU to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive 110.00 euros of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.