Sales and Marketing Manager – Biopharma, Cell and Gene Therapy
Salary: Basic is flexible depending on experience + Pension + Healthcare + Dental + Excellent Other Benefits and Career Progression
Based: Home based – you could be anywhere in the UK
- In order to be successful, you will have had previous experience as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Product Specialist, Applications Specialist, Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales/ Account Manager, Product Manager, Technical Sales/ Support or in a closely related role within the Gene and Cell Therapy or the life sciences cold chain storage market, and have a good market knowledge of CAR-T, Immuno-Oncology, Immunotherapy, Stem Cells – this could be services, Consumables, Reagents or related equipment
- You will ideally hold a minimum of BSc in a Life Science subject such as: Biotechnology, Immunology, Bioengineering, Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Neuroscience, Biology or any other similar subject (equivalent industry experience without a degree would also be considered)
- The position will hold responsibility for growing the commercial activity in the cold chain logistics Biopharma, Cell and Gene Therapy area, throughout the EMEA, working in specific target areas such as CAR-T, Immuno-Oncology, Immunotherapy and Stem Cell
- Working with the Sales and Marketing teams, this position will play a key part in setting up and organising the attendance at leading conferences and events, generating leads and gaining market awareness by promoting the life sciences cold chain logistics solution, understanding industry trends and monitor competition by gathering market information/ data on pricing, products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques
- Working closely with the VP if Sales, you will effectively be his right-hand person, coordinating what events he will be part of and how best to utilise his time to get the best out of each situation and conference
- Industries they target include Cryogenic Freezing Logistics/ Courier customers, Pharmaceutical, CMO’s and Academia/ Universities
- This role is estimated to include 15-20% Travel across the EMEA, so as part of that you will have the opportunity to meet with leading industry contacts and build your personal network across the scientific and pharmaceutical sector as a whole
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside management, the sales team and other members of staff
The Company and Opportunity:
- Industry leaders within the cold chain logistics solutions for temperature sensitive materials, this role would have a focus on the Biopharma sector, but they also cover Animal Health and IVF globally
- Founded in the 90’s, they are now a team over 100 employees and are looking to go from a $30M turnover business to a $350M company within the next 5 years, when you hear the details of the growth plan this is very achievable also, so imagine the opportunities that will bring to you as the Sales and Marketing Manager
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.