Sales Account Manager – North East and North Yorkshire
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + £10,000 – 15,000 OTE (Uncapped) + Company Car/Car Allowance + 20 Holidays (+ Bank Holidays) + Xmas Shutdown + Excellent Pension Scheme + Mobile + Laptop
Territory: North East and North Yorkshire UK (Newcastle, Carlisle, Teeside, Sunderland, Darlington, Harrogate, York, Hull, Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster, Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham and Lincoln)
The Requirements of the Account Manager:
- As Account Manager you must have strong experience within and knowledge of GC-MS and/or LC-MS
- Ideally you will hold a degree within a chemistry-based discipline such as Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Forensic Science etc.
- Right now you will be an experienced sales person successfully selling scientific instrumentation. You may have been an Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Product Specialist, Business Development Manager or related
- You will be working in a Laboratory environment as a Researcher/Lab Technician or similar working with GC, LC or MS on a daily basis
- Must have a full and clean driving licence
The Position of Account Manager:
- Responsible for developing and executing a sales development plan for your area and Industry specialty
- Meeting and exceeding sales and activity targets for the product range of GC (Gas Chromatography), LC (Liquid Chromatography) and MS (Mass Spectrometry) instruments
- Work on all stages of your pipeline every month to ensure a smooth flow of business
- Responsible for the quality of the solutions that you sell, and for your customers’ satisfaction with their purchases
- Working with accounts throughout Academia, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Clinical and FMCG amongst others
- My client is one of the leading providers of Analytical Scientific Equipment in the UK!
- They are a small, agile and innovative company – This structure means each of their employees can feel valued and everyone has the chance to make an impact.
- As part of a wider group of scientific companies you will be surrounded by constant support in the role giving you every opportunity to succeed
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.