Sales Account Manager
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 + Company Bonus + Excellent Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: South West London
The Requirements of Sales Account Manager:
- Desirable sales experience or key account management
- Successful experience in account management role supporting mid-size to large business customers
- Experience of working in laboratory and/or scientific environment can be beneficial
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in CRM / ERP software (Navision 2009 desirable)
- Problem solving skills – with the ability to resolve customer issues or seek appropriate internal resources to facilitate resolution
- Ability to multi-task, facilitate customer service and solve problems
- Flexibility with regards to travelling within the UK and abroad
- Driving Licence (essential)
- The ability to work well independently as well as good team working skills
- A quick learner that is also reliable
- Negotiating skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Speak a second language (desirable)
The Role of Sales Account Manager:
- Manage and grow relationships with customers/distributors to achieve all goals set forth for those accounts, keeping customer service the priority
- Responsible for finding new customers and support growth globally.
- Monitor sales trends and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs. Develop a positive relationship with customers
- Work closely with the sales administration team
- Prepare and present distributor meetings to promote my client’s brand and sales strategies
- Provide on-site demonstrations
- Good technical knowledge of products to support customer queries via phone and email.
- Following up leads and quotations
- Complete monthly actions and reports
- Support marketing and related communication opportunities with customers and distributors
- Any related administrative duties as required
- My client is the world’s leading manufacturer of quality laboratory test sieves, sieve shakers, and related laboratory equipment
- Their sample analysis equipment is used by laboratories across the globe
- They are part of a wider group of business specialising in the supply of scientific and industrial instrumentation and equipment
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.