Excellent Basic Salary per annum DOE + Quarterly uncapped commission scheme + Bonus + subsidised monthly gym membership + 28 days holiday + fantastic career opportunities + healthcare cash plan + day off for birthday + ongoing in-house training with expert trainers
Based: Leeds City Centre
Langton Howarth Ltd is an Executive Search firm operating in Science based recruitment. We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition. Based in Leeds city Centre (LS1) we work with Scientific Company’s recruiting needs across Europe to search for the best available talent for their businesses.
The Role of a Resource Consultant is heavily telephone and database driven and will consist of a hybrid of a researching into companies and resourcing candidates for specific roles. This will include intensive research into the markets we serve, market mapping companies within the vertical industries, generating vacancy leads, headhunting viable candidates for the roles; promoting job opportunities, building and nurturing relationships while continually striving towards set goals and targets.
Typically, you’ll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Source and select candidates for vacancies using the internet and telephone
- Head hunt and proactively approach candidates directly for recruiting requirements over the telephone
- Network with existing industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
- Whilst the role is predominantly telephone/office based there will be the requirement to attend client meetings and conferences in the UK and Europe as and when required
You’ll be liaising with a whole range of professional people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. Your Personality should be process driven, with strong analytical and research skills alongside excellent communication skills and a confident demeanour.
You will be adept at using the internet and search engines and websites. Ideally you will speak a second language fluently and German, French, Swedish or Danish would be highly desirable. Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must. A sparkling personality with a real flair for working with people and strong interpersonal skills, plus the right attitude is essential to join our motivated, high energy and positive team. Degree educated in a Science discipline such as Cosmetic Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biomedical Science or equivalent would be a distinct advantage.
You could be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels for a diverse customer base.
This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression as well as travel across the UK and also in Europe.
If you think you have got what it takes to join our team then please apply.
Email your CV & cover letter to: – email@example.com or call Karen Hall – Office Manager today on 0113 243 3499 for a confidential chat. Immediate interviews and start dates are available.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|