£18,000 – £25,000 DOE + Excellent Commission & Bonus Structure + Other Excellent Benefits
Based: Leeds City Centre
The Company & Opportunity:
Here at Langton Howarth, you have the opportunity to work for a family run business who truly reward their staff and promote career progression. Ego’s are left by the door here and you will receive nothing but support and feel valued as a member of the LH family! An exciting opportunity to join the team at Langton Howarth Ltd, one of the market leading & fastest growing independent Scientific Supplies Recruitment firms in the UK. Established in 2006, we are now recognised as a brand leader in executive search, placing Laboratory Equipment Jobs from entry level appointment through mid-management vacancies to Non-Executive Director appointments across the UK & Europe. We boast a premier client portfolio of premium blue chip laboratory equipment and consumable manufacturer’s and life science service providers right from the world’s biggest multi – billion-dollar corporations through to small/medium enterprises making everything from pipette tips, pipettes, bench top lab equipment, lab automation equipment through to custom made antibodies and assays for the life science sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful, career driven individual for clear cut progression and EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL, along with the opportunity to travel in the UK and across Europe to attend client meetings and industry conferences.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience in a recruitment role.
- A forward thinker, self-starter, and problem solver.
- Ideally need to come from a recruitment background with transferrable skills i.e., Chemistry, Medical Devices, FMCG, Engineering, IT
- Attitude: You must be the type of person who thrives in a target-driven sales environment
- Adaptability: In any form of recruitment role, you will be constantly immersed in a variety of projects. You will have different clients who’s needs span across multiple disciplines and sectors, and all will be at separate stages of the recruitment process – The ability to act quickly and effectively is essential. You need to remain highly organised and maintain a calm head working under pressure
- Working on assigned live vacancies brought in by the Business Development Manager
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of avenues to include CRM Database, LinkedIn, Headhunting, Job Boards, Job Applications
- Speaking with candidates over the phone to screen them and where necessary conduct full interviews
- Arrange interviews between client and candidate
- Post adverts for roles on the website, job boards, LinkedIn and wherever else relevant for that specific vacancy
- Constant Ongoing Training
Would you like to join us?
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Maria Pignanelli – Talent Acquisition Manager on 0113 2433499.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you