Salary Circa: £60,000 – £113,000 + Excellent OTE + Car Allowance + Health Cover + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Pension + Stock Options
Home Based living in either the UK or Spain
Territory: Europe (circa 50% travel)
Do you currently hold the title and responsibility of IVF Business Development Director, Sales Manager, European Sales Manager, Key Account Manager or similar?
Do you have a successful track record of consultative sales experience in the Reproductive Medicine/IVF sector?
Are you a sales hunter who is highly consultative, tenacious, passionate, ambitious and results driven?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the ideal role for you…
Responsibilities of the Reproductive Medicine Business Development Director:
- As theBusiness Development Director, you will be responsible for revenue growth and customer satisfaction, targeting Commercial IVF Clinic Systems in the European market
- You will lead and coordinate the Reproductive Medicine efforts across all lines of business
- This role is critical in anticipating and mitigating risks for clients to ensure programs are flawlessly implemented and executed and succeed on all 3 constraints (scope, budget and schedule)
- You will ensure three critical elements are in place: a customer validated multi-year roadmap, an associated account strategy and annual plan
- You will ultimately be measured by growth in overall revenues, protecting the maintenance base, ensures renewals and increases the Net Promoter Scores over time
- Coordinate all customer- facing functions, HQ strategy visits, workshops, QBR’s etc – all to achieve more profitable business results
- Complete long-term business strategy planning
- Lead Integrated Account Planning for IVF Commercial Accounts and ensure that the footprint is expanded with involvement of all relevant Lines of Business (Consulting, Biostorage, Bioservices, etc.) and strategic engagement with partners
- Proactively identifies customer problems and propose solutions in addition to those already identified
Requirements of the Reproductive Medicine Business Development Director:
- To be successful in this position you must already have 10+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting in the Reproductive Medicine/IVF marketplace
- You will currently be selling medical device products, consumables or services to reproductive medicine/IVF clinics
- You will be a true sales hunter who is able to identify potential revenue opportunities and utilise a consultative approach to successfully close sales & build long lasting relationships
- Strong knowledge and experience in IVF or Biopharma supply-chain operations is essential
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a life sciences related subject
- Knowledge of financial, competitive, regulatory environment
- Experience with long term planning of resources, technology and account structure
- Exceptional communication skills
- Full & Clean UK or EU driving licence and valid passport is essential
- Ability to travel circa 50% of the time
- My client is an industry leading provider of unique and unrivalled cold chain logistics solutions for the Biopharmaceutical, IVF and Animal health sectors
- Their mission is to support life and health by providing reliable and comprehensive temperature-controlled logistics solutions that no other organisation can currently offer
- They have achieved a very impressive 20% YOY growth and estimate to grow from a $30 million dollar business currently to a $300 million dollar business per year in the next 3 years!
- This is a greenfield sales opportunity – a brand new role in Europe with an untapped potential
- Excellent money making potential with stock options
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!