Regional Business Development Manager – UK & Benelux
Negotiable Base Salary DOE + Amazing Earnings Potential + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Stock Options + Laptop + Phone + Holidays + Bank/National Holidays
Territory: UK & Benelux
Your location: Based in the UK near an International airport (Oxford, London or Cambridge areas are ideal)
The Requirements of the Regional Business Development Manager:
- You will have circa 5+ years of experience working in a Sales or Business Development role and have extensive experience selling instruments/consumables/services in at least 1 of the following scientific areas: Biomarker Discovery/Identification, Immuno-oncology, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunofluorescence
- Educated to MSc/PhD in Biology, Immunology, Cell/Molecular Biology, or a related field
- Fluent English and additional languages such as Dutch & French is an advantage
- High achiever with demonstrated record of sales excellence
- Hands-on experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools is preferred
- Energetic, resourceful self-starter with high integrity, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively navigate dynamic, multi-faceted relationships
- Ability to cultivate relationships and embrace teamwork with exceptional communication and influence skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed up to 50% (and more when required)
The Responsibilities of the Regional Business Development Manager:
- Promoting, positioning and selling the company’s Products and Services to target market audiences across the UK & Benelux territory
- Representing the business at professional meetings, conferences, seminars and related networking events to identify new market leads
- Performing in-depth lead/customer needs’ analysis to uncover new opportunities for larger volumes/longer term commitments of Products or Services projects
- Creating and authoring proposals and customized statements of work. Working closely with the Customer Engagement Team to validate the quoted biological content, service workflow and timelines for project completion
- Anticipating and identifying potential issues with assigned accounts, to assure customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and delivery process
- Managing relationships with key accounts to retain/renew existing business and progress engagements towards CDx test co-development and strategic partnerships
- Keeping abreast of the latest market and competitive intelligence, especially the multiplexing offering in tissue pathology
- My client is a dynamic and high growth manufacturer of multiplex biomarker assays for tissue phenotyping and digital pathology
- They are connecting the insights gained from research directly into the pathology lab
- Our clients highly customizable solutions and scientific consultative approach strengthen and accelerate biomarker discovery and drug development programs
- This is a brand new senior sales position created as a result of aggressive growth and continued success!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.