Regional Account Manager – Molecular Pathology and Tissue-based Diagnostics – Spain and Italy
Salary: Basic is Negotiable + 30% Annual Bonus (Paid Quarterly) + Company Car Allowance or Company Car + Pension Scheme + Annual Holidays (+ statuary days) + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Excellent Career Progression
Based: Spain or Italy (home based)
- As the Regional Account Manager, you will have a minimum of 2-3 years field-based sales experience selling Laboratory Consumables, Reagents or Services, ISH (in situ hybridization), ICH, RNA (ribonucleic acid)/DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) Kits/ Reagents and/or technology platform sales is a strong plus, also you must have experience selling into Academic/ University accounts
- Beneficially have a working knowledge of the ‘Chromogenic in situ hybridization platform’.
- Job titles you could hold are: Sales Representative, Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Regional Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Area Sales Manager.
- You will hold a minimum of a BSc in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or a closely related scientific subject such as: Immunohistochemistry, Gene expression or Functional Genomics to be technically sufficient as the Regional Account Manager
- Within the Regional Account Manager role, you will desirably have a good experience in Immunohistochemistry, Histology or Pathology experience is highly desirable
- The characteristic/attribute requirements for this role include: must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet sales goals, hold excellent communication and negotiation skills, have the ability to implement strategic and tactical plans both independently and with a team as well as showcase organisational, prioritisation and planning skills required for successful account management, territory management, and project management
- As the Business Development Manager your primary responsibility is the sale of the company’s present and future products (30%) and services (70%) based on its future technologies to Biotech, Bio Pharma and Academia, you will be essential to the continued success and growth of the company’s operations in departments such as: Target Discovery, Target Validation and Transitional Research
- You will be generating and qualifying sales leads, closing profitable business by meeting or exceeding sales goals/ objectives whilst building and managing accounts in the assigned territory with 40-50% expected travel in the role (main cities include: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Rome and Milan
- Increase customer awareness of the Company and its platforms whilst being an advocate for new company technologies
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to promote penetration, retention and loyalty, devising and implementing successful account and territory strategies that support increased sales and the strategic goals of the Company
- Work as a team with Sales, Marketing and Product Development to identify product improvements and new product opportunities, whilst reducing competitive barriers to increasing sales
The Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a highly unique and market leading company in the field of molecular pathology and tissue-based diagnostics, their core RNAscope technology is the world’s first multiplex fluorescent and chromogenic in situ hybridization platform capable of detecting and quantifying RNA biomarkers in situ at single molecule sensitivity
- RNAscope is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of tissue-based companion diagnostics, the organisation are truly committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine to fulfil the promise of personalised medicine
- They have recently acquisitioned with a large multimillion dollar company within the Life Science market with offices globally, this company are gobbling up competitors and their European HQ is based in the UK where they have fitted state of the art laboratory and demo facilities on site
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in Spain or Italy
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive 120.00 Euros of vouchers from a high street retailer