Based Leeds City Centre – LS1 3BB
Salary: £26,200 OTE with an Uncapped, Unrivalled Commission Scheme + 28 Days Holiday + Pension + Subsidised Gym Membership + Ongoing In-house Training + Real Progression Opportunities + Great Working Environment
- To join the team at Scientific Supplies & Laboratory Recruitment Team as a Recruitment Resourcer you must ideally have some industry experience as a Recruitment Administrator or Recruitment Resourcer with a minimum 6 months recruitment experience!
- Being part of the Scientific Supplies & Laboratory Recruitment Team here at Langton Howarth means that you must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and be interested in science and technology
- You will be confident communicator with people on all levels and be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease over the telephone
- Being able to cope with pressure and targets whilst prioritising workload and working to deadlines
- Posses exceptional administrative skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly organised
- A great problem solver, able to think laterally to source great candidates for unique positions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, used to working with databases/is IT and social media savvy
- Sourcing Candidates: CV searching on job boards, Headhunting, Writing advertisements to attract talent, Posting job advertisements on relevant recruitment resources
- Building and maintaining a database of available skilled people
- Identify candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Carrying out telephone screening and interviewing – registering candidates fully to ensure we have accurate details on our CRM system
- Working closely with the Laboratory and Scientific Recruitment Consultants to understand client’s business and their recruitment strategies
- Taking necessary candidate identification such as Passports, Visas, and Driving License etc.
- Gaining business leads, cold-calling companies finding out who the best recruitment contact would be, finding out what existing/new clients have recruitment requirements
- Managing candidates through our slick process, ensuring that you manage them successfully to gaining a job offer
- Supporting the Scientific and Laboratory Recruitment Team with general administrative duties
The Company & Opportunity:
- An exciting opportunity to join the team at Langton Howarth Ltd, one of the premium & fastest growing independent Scientific & Laboratory search firms in the UK – Established in 2009 we are now recognised as a market leader in the industry
- We boast a premier client portfolio of premium laboratory services, scientific supplies, medical devices, laboratory equipment and consumables providers across the UK, Europe & North America
- Genuine opportunities for progression from Resourcer, Senior Resourcer, Resourcing Supervisor through 360-degree recruitment consultant roles to Account Management, Recruitment Team Management and Directorship – You create the path you want to take!
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful, career driven individual for clear cut progression and excellent earning potential, along with the opportunity to travel in the UK and across Europe to attend client meetings and industry conferences!
- Prestige of dealing on a first-name basis with some of the top people within the best renowned and respected brands across all functional disciplines found within a Life Science or Laboratory Business to include R&D, Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Engineering
The successful candidate will have persistence to find candidates for our roles by thinking outside the box & possess confident communication skills, natural problem solving abilities, intelligence and drive – but most of all a hardworking and ambitious desire to succeed and make money whilst having fun at work.
If you think you have got what it takes to join our team then please apply by sending your CV to Karen Hall – Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen in confidence on 0113 243 3499 to arrange an initial interview. Immediate starts available in 2019!
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.