Location: Office based in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS1 3BB)
Contract type: Full time permanent
Due to both organisational and personal success I am very excited to be recruiting currently for a Recruitment Resourcer who will work with me and the wider team at Langton Howarth to proactively source great candidates to fill the large number of commercial and technical vacancies that we have right now across Europe & North America!
Langton Howarth Ltd is a market leading Executive Search firm with over 16 years of experience serving both candidates and clients across the Life Sciences, Clinical Diagnostics & Medical Devices sectors. We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty, and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition.
We work in a recession proof market and are extremely proud to say that we have not furloughed any staff members over the last 12+ months and have grown exponentially in this period whilst supporting our clients with their important Covid-19 related hires!
We promote a forward thinking and positive work environment where everyone’s voices and ideas are heard.
This is a truly unique opportunity to make lots of money, forge a successful and long-term Recruitment career in a fast paced and innovative environment; and make a positive contribution to scientific research, discovery, and healthcare!
A little about me…
I am fast approaching my sixth year in both Recruitment and working at Langton Howarth which is my first full time role post education. The last six years has flown by and I have progressed from an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to my current role of Global Recruitment Manager.
My colleagues would describe me as an individual who is dedicated, passionate but most importantly fun to work with!
Outside of work I am a passionate Leeds United fan and enjoy spending quality time with family and friends.
Examples of your day-to-day activities:
- Source and select candidates for vacancies using the internet and telephone
- Head hunt and approach candidates directly for vacancies over the telephone
- Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals
- Network with existing industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics of interviews etc.
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
- Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs etc.
- Previous Recruitment/Resourcer experience is ideal but not a must, it is however crucial that you have recent outbound calling experience in a B2B telephone-based role
- This is long term role offering amazing progression & future career opportunities so ideally you will already know that a career in Recruitment/Sales is exactly what you are looking for
- You will be experienced and confident in achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly & yearly KPI targets
- You will be outgoing & fearless with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to pick up the phone and build relationships with potential candidates across Europe and North America
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and using job boards such as Monster & Reed would be an advantage
- Commutable to Leeds City Centre either by car or public transport
Salary and Benefits:
- Highly competitive base salary (DOE)
- Uncapped earnings potential!
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Holiday entitlement and an extra day off for your birthday!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me (Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager) today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 for a relaxed and completely confidential discussion.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|