Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
Langton Howarth Ltd is an Executive Search firm operating in Science based industry sectors. We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition. Based in Leeds city Centre (LS1) we work with company’s right across Europe to search for the best available talent for their businesses.
This role would be to work under the International Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth – Ben, who has been with the business for over 8 years, and started as an Apprentice himself, worked his way up from an Admin/ Resourcer and is now looking to use this experience to mentor and guide a resourcer to take similar steps – due to growth and ongoing success we are looking to build our team, who are a fun, energetic and sociable – we often attend industry conferences and events, go to the races and other work days out as an incentive for great performance
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Source and select candidates for vacancies using a variety of different methods – telephone, email, Linkedin searching and database candidate networking, as well as a hybrid of a researching into the markets we serve
- Head hunt and approach candidates directly for vacancies over the telephone
- Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals
- Network with existing industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
- Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs as and when required
- Whilst the role is predominantly telephone/office based there will be the requirement to attend client meetings and conferences in the UK and Europe as and when required
- You will be liaising with a whole range of professional people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match
- You will have previous experience in recruitment in either permanent, contract or temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates for vacancies at a range of different levels – this could be in a resourcer role, or a 360-degree recruitment position. This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic salary is negotiable – depending on experience
- Placement bonus/ commission
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme
- Holiday entitlement and an extra day off for your birthday!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|