Quote/Order Processing Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 DOE + Free Onsite Parking + 20 Holiday Days Per Year + Bank Holidays + Pension Scheme
40 hours a week (9am – 5.30pm – Monday to Friday)
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
The Requirements of the Quote/Order Processing Administrator:
- To be considered for the Quote/Order Processing Administrator role you must have proven customer service/telephone skills gained in a previous office-based role
- A can-do attitude / ability to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritise / work to deadlines and have good organisational skills
- Efficient and adaptable
- Methodical approach and able to follow processes
- Good all-round administration ability
- Confident and thorough
- Accurate data entry / attention to detail
- Be results driven
- Computer literate – email/database input experience essential. SAP and Salesforce experience desirable but training will be given
- GCSE Maths and English
The Role of the Quote/Order Processing Administrator:
- Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager you will be responsible for answering and fielding incoming telephone calls in a prompt, courteous manner directing them to the appropriate personnel, taking clear messages
- Dealing with general enquiries and coordinating information in relation to customer delivery enquiries
- Field incoming emails from generic inbox; acting and/or directing them as appropriate and e-filing when actioned
- Logging of new leads on our Salesforce CRM and passing to appropriate personnel for action
- Provide quotations as requested by field and internal sales personnel using SAP
- Liaising with the sales team and relevant in-house departments in relation to customer orders, processing of sales orders on SAP and update the CRM as appropriate
- Ensure order acknowledgements with lead times are provided to the customer and updates are communicated
- Pro-forma quotes preparation and liaising with customer/sales team/finance departments
- Ensuring all orders entered on SAP/Salesforce and paperwork are accurate and deadlines are met
- Quote expiry closing and checking of information liaising with internal sales
- Voucher offer reminders and reports preparation
- Sales backlog updates, liaising with sales team and operations ensuring customers are updated appropriately
- Delivery/installations communication – ensure equipment is delivered in a timely fashion and according to customer request
- Ensuring pre-paid customer orders documentation is logged and up-to-date.
- Co-ordinate and ensure all demonstration equipment are returned to our Warehouse in Ringmer
- Support the sales team in the CRM database inputting/housekeeping to ensure Sales pipelines are administered efficiently and accurately.
- Occasional travel arrangements for engineers and/or sales staff
- General Office duties including stationery stock check, filing, scanning, photocopying, etc
- Any other duties commensurate to the role as directed by line manager in accordance with business needs
- My client is a market leading life science organisation who sells products across cell, molecular and biochemical applications within the academia & research sectors
- They are continuously exhibiting growth and development year on year and immediately require an enthusiastic and outgoing Quote/Order Processing Administrator to join their already successful office-based sales team
To apply right now, or for more information call Oliver Gill on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.