Project Coordinator (15 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Pension + Life Insurance (Death in service) + 25 days holiday + Stats + Other Blue-Chip Company Benefits
Please note there are two positions available – Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom (Based across Two Sites in the Cambridge Area)
The Requirements of the Project Coordinator Role:
- You will be helping with the transition of laboratory equipment to the new buildings so must be a planner/scheduler with string Database management skills to log, track and maintain a log of the scientific equipment transitioning across as well as ensure the correct maintenance of the equipment once on site – this is the sort of experience our client requires
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills/influencing skills as well as Project and/or change management experience
- Data management/entry experience would be ideal, as this is key as is project management of pharmaceutical/laboratory scientific equipment
- Represent the company across Laboratory / Life Sciences Pharmaceutical sites in the Cambridge area in planning and approval meetings
- Create & maintain a pipeline of client request for information (RFI) documentation, ensuring prompt completion by equipment manufacturers
- Produce comprehensive reports that forecast ongoing maintenance & support costs for new equipment purchases which cover Full OEM Support
- Work closely with all areas of the account team to source all the required information associated with establishing the OSD model for equipment identified during the client’s laboratory equipment planning and approval meetings
- Support the client with developing OSD models for laboratory equipment due to come off warranty
- Work with the broader account team to establish the feasibility of the company being able to bring the support for laboratory equipment in-house
- Create, manage and review supporting documentation e.g. procedural instructions
- Work with contract management teams to ensure appropriate contracts are in place for off warranty items
- As part of a continuous improvement programme you will identify and document internal processes for obtaining, capturing & reporting key information involved in establishing an OSD
- Build-up and maintain client relationships, attend client meetings to review on-going performance, areas for continual improvement
- My client is a leading Laboratory Services provider who partner with Top 5 Pharmaceutical organisations globally to support their business-critical laboratory operations
- The services they provide ultimately allow scientists and researchers to spend more time on what really matters – advancing scientific research!
- The services they provide covers areas such as Laboratory Design, Instrument Service, Repair & Calibration, Data Advisory & much more!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.