Basic Salary Circa: €70,000 – €90,000 + OTE €30,000 + Company Car/Allowance + Phone + Laptop + Business Expenses Paid
Territory: Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Nordics)
Home Based: Germany
The Requirements of Product Specialist:
- Ideally you will have an MSc or PhD in a Life Science Discipline such as Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biomedical Science etc.
- Right now you may be a Business Development Manager, Sales Specialist, Product Specialist or in a similar role selling Assays into the drug development market
- Alternatively, you may be a Pre/Post Sales Specialist or Applications Specialist working within Cell-Based Assays, looking to take that step into Sales
- You must be technically strong and able to hold high-level scientific conversations around Large & Small Molecule, Cell-Lines, Immuno-oncology and related areas
- You must be able to speak both English and German to a business level
- You must be located near an international airport with the willingness and ability to travel around 50% of the time
The Role of Product Specialist:
- You will be responsible for the sale of the entire service portfolio for Drug Discovery Assays portfolio across the Central Europe Territory
- You must develop and implement a business plan and account strategy to achieve targeted sales revenue for the region
- Maintains a strong level of technical knowledge in the field to independently present and sell to senior level scientific research staff within Pharma and/or Biotech companies
- You will be required to generate new business as well as plan to expand existing accounts
- Maintains accurate and timely information in the company CRM utilized for forecasting and business planning as well as customer contacts
- Interact with clients and prospects on a regular basis to insure clients are well managed and new opportunities are discovered
- Attends regional or national trade shows to represent and promote the company as well as build a strong reputation across the industry
- You will be given the freedom to manage your own diary, however, with such a large territory to be covered you will typically spend one week travelling and the next week working from home
- My client is a first-class Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Product Supplier, working with pharmaceutical, chemical, medical device, biotechnology and cosmetic clients across the globe
- They provide an industry-leading network of expertise for Research and Development (R&D)
- They are a large organisation offering staff the opportunity to grow and progress within the organisation
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.