Product Manager (Spectroscopy & Imaging)
Salary: Negotiable DOE + 20% Bonus + Pension + Healthcare (including Dental & Eye Care) + Company Credit Card (business travel expensed) + 25 Days holiday + Public Holidays + 1 Day for your Birthday + Mobile + Laptop + Free Parking Onsite
Location: Office based in the Salzburg region with approx. 30% field-based travel
The Requirements of the Product Manager:
- As the Product Manager, you will have Several years of experience in spectroscopy, fluorescence widefield and/or flow cytometry
- Previous product management experience preferable in laboratory Instrumentation/laboratory automation products
- You will hold a minimum of a BSc (ideally MSc or PhD) in a Life Science discipline such as Genetics, Genomics, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences or similar
- You must be prepared to travel (approx. 30%) on a national level and when required internationally
- Possess excellent English-speaking skills and skills in German
- Highly self-motivated starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- In the Product Manager role, you will develop new product ideas with customers by monitoring customer needs (ensure, that products fulfil their requirements) and to identify new business opportunities to propose product extensions or new product ideas
- Support and contribute to product development projects from project start to the availability of verified and validated products for sale
- Monitor revenues, profitability, quality and availability of product though product care meetings and steer product life cycle through the change management process.
- Collect product related customer feedback and feed improvements / corrective actions into product life cycle management processes
- My client is a market leading organisation within the fast-growing laboratory automation & robotics industry
- They are specialised in the development, production and distribution of Liquid Handling automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments of life sciences, drug discovery, clinical diagnostics and forensics to name just a few
- Their products are very highly rated, and the company is highly acquisitive leading to constant new ventures becoming available across the organisation
- With a great track record in the industry they empower and develop their employees, so they can provide the highest level of customer service & satisfaction every time
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to oliver email@example.com or call Oliver today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.