Product Manager – German Speaking
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 DOE + Quarterly Bonus + 23 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) + Excellent Pension
The Requirements of the Product Manager:
- Must hold a Life Science or rated Degree such as Biomedical Science, Molecular biology, Microbiology, Biological Science, Genetics etc.
- 2+ years of commercial experience from an office-based customer interaction focused role such as marketing, sales, technical support, telesales, business development, product management etc.
- Fluent German speaker
- Willing and able to travel throughout Europe as required (10% – 20% of your time depending on workload requirements)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
The Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Responsibility for sales and marketing of key suppliers and product ranges in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Responsibility for part of the distributed brands portfolio including updating price lists and web listings
- Incoming and outgoing communication with customers
- To translate marketing copy and product information into German
- Visiting new and key customers as necessary (monthly travel required)
- To contribute to writing and designing of marketing material, and all aspects of implementing campaigns (including writing and sending of HTML emails, evaluating the success of campaigns, monitoring competitor activity, market research)
- To assist in organising and attending events such as conferences/lunch and learn etc
The Company and Opportunity:
- A leading distributor and manufacturer of specialist life science research products and reagents
- Well established and showing consistent growth, they have over 50 global suppliers
- Products areas include: Molecular Biology, Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, Cell Biology, Clinical Research, Immunology, Neurobiology and Virology
- Friendly supportive family-feel company offering genuine career prospects
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.