Product Manager – Cell Therapy
Salary: Basic is flexible depending on experience + Pension + Healthcare + Dental + Excellent Other Benefits and Career Progression
Based: Home based (with 2 days per month in Oxford)
The Requirements of Product Manager:
- Must hold a minimum of PhD or MSc in a Life Science subject which involved some focus on Cell Therapy such as: Biotechnology, Immunology, Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Neuroscience, Biology or any other similar subject (you could hold a BSc with the equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 4-5 years in Product Management – Within the field of Cell Therapy or a related discipline such as Genetic/DNA, Cell Lines, Cell Culture, Stem Cells, Model Organisms, Mouse Models, Immuno-oncology, Immune Cells or CRISPR
- You could be a Post-doc or laboratory-based researcher, with a PhD working with the above specific technologies
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office applications
- Possess excellent IT skills; including experience of working with databases
- You must hold a full driving licence
The Responsibilities of Product Manager:
- The position will hold responsibility for EMEA’s Cell Therapy product lines for all the organisations brands
- To Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, deploy and build a sustainable competitive advantage and establish measurable benefits to the business, by executing ROI’s and KPI metrics
- Contribute new ideas based on previous experience, as well as contact with customers/prospects in the market and analysing historical buying trends within the Cell Therapy product sector
- You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand problems, develop solutions and support the company’s overall strategy and goals
- The Cell Therapy product manager will serve as the EMEA point of contact person for assay product lines and be the general expert on their use and positioning
The Company and Opportunity:
- As the Product Manager you will join a world market leading company within the Life Science market with offices globally. They sell a range of biotechnology products including Laboratory Equipment, Assays, Proteins, Antibodies, ELISA’s, Reagents, Western Blotting, Flow Cytometry and Stem Cell/ Cell Culture
- Their main customers are research institutes, hospitals, universities, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies
- This is a company that is gobbling up competitors and their European HQ is based in the UK where they have fitted state of the art laboratory and demo facilities on site, and they have now extended their operation to include service and maintenance provision of installed instruments
- So, if you want to work for a company that is truly going places and is well on the way to achieving its growth ambition to 1 billion dollars in the next 5 years, then this is the organisation for you!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.