Basic Salary: Flexible DOE + Free Parking + Excellent company benefits
The Requirements of Product Engineer:
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Fitter or related discipline
- Must have a true passion for machine assembly in and outside of the working environment, ideally someone who enjoys working on their own build projects outside of work
- The Product Engineer will be someone who relishes a challenge and is eager to get involved with multiple aspects of a business across various disciplines
- Experience of machine assembly and testing
- Knowledge of basic coding for the automation of robotic processes
- Inventory management
- Basic understanding of fluid mechanics
- Basic understanding of cell biology
- Customer/user interaction experience
The Role of Product Engineer:
- Building units and quality control
- Management of consumables supply
- Product testing
- Early access user training and support (international travel)
- Working with users on their specific requirements
- My client is a young and dynamically growing company
- They take pride in their mission to develop technologies that advance discovery into cell biology
- Their products are highly user-friendly, reliable and powerful technologies with unique capabilities that greatly simplify and facilitate breakthrough advances in cell biology
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.