Order Management Administrator – Life Sciences (French Speaking)
Location: Office based in Oxford
Basic Salary: £20,000 – £27,500 DOE + Bonus Scheme + Pension matched up to 8% + Bupa cover + Life insurance + Income protection + 25 days holiday including extra day for birthday + Free onsite parking + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Gym Membership discounts
The Requirements of the Order Managment Administrator:
- Must have full written and spoken fluency in French
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service or sales support role, including order processing (from any industry/ sector)
- Import/Export knowledge desirable
- Excellent telephone manner good organisational skills, effective time management and prioritizing skills, flexibility, friendly and pleasant nature, excellent written and oral communication skills with a willingness to discuss issues with other departments
- Problem solving, trustworthy, basic numeracy and high-level accuracy
- Intermediate Computer skills required – proficient in MS Office
- Minimum GCSE in English and Maths, A-level education preferred
The Role of the Order Management Administrator:
This role primarily focuses on the inputting of French and Belgium customer orders into our ERP System and handling customer queries which surround the processing of these orders. Inputting orders for our distributors/channel partners will also be required. This role requires the individual to be fluent in English & French written and oral. As well as being organised & accurate. To ensure collectively the team perform within their KPI’s.
- You will create relationships with many key departments, namely Finance, Planning and Procurement and our Warehouse team, to ensure collectively the business achieves its aim.
- Input and manage French and Belgium customer orders accurately, quickly and efficiently
- Liaise with other departments to ensure prompt ordering, shipping and tracking of orders
- Issue Invoices and Credit notes
- Help with the updating of procedures when required
- Be fully aware and comply with companies ISO procedure
- Respond to customer enquiries by telephone, fax and email regarding pricing, delivery times, product availability, order status and other needs. Advising the Account Mangers with queries that may arise
- Entry and Maintenance of customer data in the CRM system (SFDC) and ERP system
- Support Finance team in contacting customers in relation to unpaid/Overdue invoices
- Filing, record keeping and general admin duties
- My client is a global leader within the Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics industries, with a team of over 8,000 employees and a global network of operations that serves the industry – they are within the top five leading life science companies globally
- Offering a wide range of instruments, software, consumables, reagents, and content for the growing fields of cell biology, drug discovery, gene expression as well as protein purification
- Supporting laboratories throughout the world their products and solutions are based on technologies used to separate, purify, identify, analyse, and amplify biological materials such as antibodies, proteins, nucleic acids, cells and bacteria
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.