Based: Site based in Morristown area, New Jersey
Your location: Based in a circa 30-minute commute to the above location.
Full time-Permanent (Monday-Friday)
Our client is an industry leader within the cold chain logistics solutions for temperature sensitive materials, this role will have a specialist focus on the Biopharma sector, but they also operate in the Animal Health and IVF fields globally. Founded in the 90’s, they are now a team over 100 employees and are looking to go from a $30M turnover business to a $350M company within the next 5 years
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- Reporting to the Global Director of Bioservices, this role is responsible for ensuring all operational activities are executed accurately and timely, following specific procedures and processes as defined in Work Instructions created by Program Managers
- This role involves the receipt, inventory, storage, withdrawal, packaging, labeling, and shipment of biological materials, therapeutic products, clinical agents, and materials from multiple commercial and government clients
- This position may also participate in the assembly of various types of kits and label printing. These materials are stored at temperatures ranging from ambient (room temperature) to below freezing (including cryogenic) with potentially hazardous properties. Also, liaising with Program Managers to provide support with the scheduling of work and supervision of staff, writing and updating SOPs, and other project-related activities
- To perform receipt and inventory management of biological materials (including therapeutic drug products), data entry, relocation, retrieval, packaging, and logistics operations according to standard operating procedures
- Undertake packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical product at all temperatures (including low and ultra-low temperatures) according to standard operating procedures
- Assemble a range of kit types according to strictly defined client specifications
- Primary responder to all equipment alarms and an active member of the site “On-Call” team only for the first 3 months whilst the team grows – responding to all alarms, including out-of-hours (24/7 on a rotating cycle with other team members)
- Assures compliance to cGMP requirements and company quality systems
- Must have 1-2 years minimum experience working as a Logistics Technician / Specialist, GMP Materials Manager, Materials Management/Controller, Inventory Control Technician, Inventory Controller, Warehouse Specialist or similar role in the Life Sciences/ Biotech or Biopharma / Pharmaceutical sector
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a GMP / GxP environment
- You could have current or previous experience in one or more of the above roles working for companies such as GSK, J&J, Novartis, Marken, Fisher Bioservices, GSK, Astra Zeneca, Lonza, PCI Pharma Services or related company
- Hands-on experience working with biological and pharmaceutical materials and drug product
- Hands-on experience working in clinical packaging and labeling is desirable
- Basic Salary Circa: $50,000 – $65,000 (DOE)
- Lucrative Shares/ Stock Options
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Entitlement
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the USA to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive $100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|