Salary: Flexible DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) + Excellent Pension + Medical Cash Plan
The Requirements of the Microbiologist:
- Responsible, and able to self-manage
- An independent researcher, which excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Have a genuine interest in and aptitude for microbiology
- Able to work with automated systems and machines, and able to build apparatus and test rigs
- Maintain Lab equipment including calibrations
- Degree in microbiology or closely related subject
- The ability to communicate complex scientific information to non-scientists
- Hands on laboratory experience including: Microscopy, Identification to species level, Aseptic techniques, Total viable counts
The Responsibilities of the Microbiologist:
- Investigating various published protocols to develop a research plan
- Laboratory-based investigation of existing, modified and novel protocols for the production and testing of biological products
- Assessing the performance of different production methods
- Creating full auditable validation documentation
- Providing technical guidance on the product ionisation of a new product range
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is a leading provider of innovative biotechnology solutions to the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries
- They specialise in the research, design and manufacturing a variety of Life Science products
- With an emphasis on forward thinking and creativity they require talented and passionate people to join their team
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.