Location: Site based in San Diego, California
Operating in multiple countries on a global scale my client is an industry leading 360-degree laboratory services provided for major multinational Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences organisations across the USA and Globally.
Some key examples of the services they offer include Sourcing & Multi-vender management, Data Advisory, Programme Management, and Innovation & Customer Engagement. Our client is a fortune 500 company, with lots of great opportunities for career progression as well as ongoing training and development.
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the service delivery to customers and the preventive maintenance of equipment, managing the activities of the team members of the department in the service delivery to customers
- Planning, coordinating, and facilitating assessments and tours for quality and technical customer auditors, always ensure laboratory compliance on site
- Identify and present principles of metrology management to internal and external customers
- Participate in commercial markets and meetings with customers to address technical questions and directions
- Set priorities based on customer requirements and gives high priority to satisfying customers through listening, understanding, and anticipating customer needs
- Promptly addresses customer requests, inquiries and complaints taking actions as appropriate to satisfy the customer or resolve the issue
The requirements of the Metrology Manager:
- To be considered for the role you must have experience working as a Metrology Manager, Metrology Team Leader, Calibration Manager, or equivalent title with direct line management/supervisory experience
- You will have Associate’s Degree (AA/AS), College Diploma in electronics or metrology, or equivalent related field of study or training required. Minimum of five years of related experience and/or training
- Must have ISO17025 compliance experience
- Knowledge of national and international metrology quality systems and standards
- Proficient in electronic, physical dimensional, and thermo-dynamic calibrations
- Basic Salary Circa – $90,000 – $110,000 DOE
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill on today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the USA to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive $100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Service Engineering|