Mechanical Assembly Team Leader
Basic Salary Circa: Flexible DOE + Free Parking + Private Medical + Life Insurance + Generous Pension + Profit Share + Discounted local sports facilities
The Requirements of the Team Leader:
- The ability to demonstrate that you are a successful and experienced hands-on Team Leader, Manager, Supervisor or similar
- You must have the passion, determination, knowledge and skills to support, lead and motivate a team to become a world-class Manufacturing facility
- Experience in modern manufacturing principles and a proven track record of implementing sustainable productivity improvements
- HNC or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering qualification or significant experience of assembling scientific instruments or other precision products
- Can-do attitude towards difficult or challenging problems
The Role of the Team Leader:
- Support, help, manage and lead the team to ensure that the build plan and customer deadlines are achieved and/or exceeded
- Contribute and lead the successful implementation of continuous improvement activities that impact the profitability of the product range
- To contribute and lead the team to have a world-class manufacturing facility that is always customer ready and has the “wow” factor
- Prioritising tasks to address and avoid any bottlenecks or problems that occur during the assembly and test process
- Assembly and testing of Liquid Handling products, covering the whole range from simple sub-assemblies, full-build assemblies, testing, through to final product configuration
- Working to build and set-up instructions to produce work of consistent high quality
- My client manufactures world-leading instruments for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Their products combine the best science with first-rate engineering to advance scientific research
- They are driven by their passion for innovation, quality engineering and first-class customer support
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.